Chapter 22- Screams and Wings

The picture up there is a Picture I took when I was in DC. It's called the Blackbird. It is one of the first fast stealth Jets in the world. Not one has ever been shot down in war!!!

This chapter is Dedicated to @mach500 who got the question right it was Blackjack

This is also dedicated to @GalaxyUnicorns12435 for supporting this book a lot.

Remember if you want a shout out Answer the question or comment and ⭐️star :)

Michael's POV-
I was talking to Iggie when I heard a scream coming from upstairs. Iggie and    I ran up the stairs and I heard a loud thump from Percy room. "Percy" I yell and barged into his room.

He was on the floor all tangled in blankets. His face was covered in sweat while his eyes where fluttering all around under his eye lids.

"Percy wake up" I said under my breath. I knelt next to him as I heard someone else walk into the room. I was about to shock him when someone dumped water on him. The good thing was, Percy woke up. The bad thing was, Percy woke up and I got wet.

As soon as the water touched Percy he shot up and Punched me in the Jaw. He jumped up and I stumbled backwards. "Dude can y..." I stoped talking when I saw him. His Awesome sea green eyes were wet. His eyes held tears in them.

Not long after the long silence I saw tears run down his broken and Shallow face. That is probably one of the worst faces I have ever seen. Even worse than when Wade died or when Taylor and Ostin saw me after 26 days in cell 25.

By this time every one of the teens and kids were in the room. Jeb and Dr. Martinez were out getting food and more cloths for everyone.

There was a very awkward silence as Percy cached his breath. And after those weird couple of minutes Percy finally broke the silence.

"I need to get home!" He stated and looked at us "can you teach me how to fly?" He looked at the ground to keep himself from making eye contact.

"I will" Daniel and I said at the same time.

"We will" Iggie said and Angel, Nudge, Gazzy, and Iggie stepped forward.

We all looked at Fang and Max to see there response.

"Fine I'm only doing this because then you can leave quicker" Fang said and look over at Max.

She Obviously looked Mad that Percy was leaving but after a Minute she sighed and said she would help.

"Shall we start first thing tomorrow?" Daniel asked.

"No we start right now!" Percy Demanded.

Daniel put up his hands in Defeat and stepped back.

"Ok this way" Nudge walked out the door. We all followed her into a door I have never noticed. We all walked up the stairs quickly but loudly and we exited through another door.

As soon as I stepped out the door I shielded my face. The light was so bright and I haven't been out of the house in weeks.

I Heard Percy grunt behind me as he walked out of the door. He hasn't been outside for 3 months.

I realized we where on the roof of the house and right below us is a Cliff 150 feet deep I calculated. I felt a big gust of wind and it reminded me of when the Electroclan rode in helicopters. It was a great but sad feeling. I miss the Electroclan and I think when Percy leaves I am going back to the Ranch with my mother and the others.

"Soooo what do you do" Percy looked over the Edge into the cliff.

"All you do is this" Fang walked over to Percy and pushed him off the edge.

"Nooo" we all screamed and ran over to the edge of the roof where we cloud hear Percy's screams.

A/N- Yay update In sorry it took so long I have 8 days left of school and there has been so much HW and Test. But in the summer I should be able to update more.

QOTC- Who bullied Michael and Ostin in the first book with Jack and Wade?