chapter 4

A/N
Alright, so I realized i am almost at 1000 reads! I know i havent updated in a while, but i need to get my mind off of school, so i thought id write some more. I'm also having some serious writers block, so sorry if the chapter sucks.

I woke up the next morning, with sore muscles from the game last night. I looked at my watch and saw it was 5.00 AM. That was really early, so i decided i could use a hot bath, which i really liked.

I went down the secret passage in the Aphrodite cabin, and came into the secret room full of make up and beauty stuff. If i could i would have burned most of it, but i came here for one thing, the amazing luxurious bath. I opened the tap and set it to hot, then i added some soap and waited for it to be full. I got my favorite reading book, and got in.

*time skip*

Selena called down, Percy! Percy, get out of the bath, breakfast starts in ten minutes! I quickly got out and dressed myself. I was just in time. We went out to the pavilion to have breakfast. I had a blueberry bagel with blue orange juice. Everyone kept looking at me because of last night, but i just looked down at my plate and kept eating. After breakfast we had knife training from Annabeth, she was really good at gave me some tips. When knife training was over we had lunch, and then we had arts and crafts. We had to make a sculpture of our favorite god(dess). I started on a sculpture of Hephaestus, because ao far he seemed like the nicest and sincerest god of them all. Dinner came and i decided to skip it, because people were still asking me about how I made that hunter fall over. I changed into my pajamas and fell asleep the second i touched my pillow.

Alright, another chapter for you, sorry its just a filler, but i dont know what kind of adventure they should go on, i have some ideas, but nothing much yet.
Furthermore i have a poll for you.
Would you like here to be some sort of romance?
A) no percy stays single
B) annabeth
C) luke
D) Selena(I think its gross, and i think she is more of a big sister to him, but if you really want it, i might do it.)
E) other, ................

So, think about that for some time, and the one that has the most votes i will use, unless i really really dont think i can do anything with it.