Four

Y/N POV

Weeks have passed and me and Jimin have become inseparable.

We were just as close as we were, it's like he never left for America.
When I'm on break he comes to the cafe and keeps me company, things couldn't get any better.

Taehyung still shows up at the cafe with his girl every now and then but I learned to ignore my feelings.

"Y/N...Y/N!!"Jimin yelled, waving his hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What's wrong?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts.

"You were spacing out..is something wrong?" Jimin asked with a worried look on his face.

"Oh no,everything is fine" I replied.

I watched as he sighed in relief and started smiling.

"Great! As I was saying..Do you want to go to a party with me this weekend?" He asked

I thought about it and if I had any plans before replying.

"Sure, I have nothing else to do"

"Yes!! " He said smiling.

After that he talked to me about the party and the details about it before my break was over.

-

I was just finishing up taking someone's order when Taehyung and his girlfriend came in.

Since I was the waitress, I had to go and take their orders.

"What would you like to order? " I asked plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Can I get a different waitress, I don't really like this one. " Taehyung said looking me up and down.

"Im the only one available so deal with it." I stated obviously annoyed.

"Or you can always go somewhere else" I added.

After arguing they finally gave in and told me their orders.

Once their orders were ready I brought it back to them.

Just as I was about to walk away, his girlfriend spoke up.

"She doesn't need to have an attitude, it's really stinking up the place. "

I sighed and rolled my eyes before turning back to her.

"You shouldn't open your legs sweetheart, it's really stinking up the place."

She gasped and I simply walked away and I saw Jennie snicker.

"Look at her, someone's salty. "

I turned around and saw her and Taehyung storm out of the place.

I shook my head and chuckled.

My day just got so much better.