Part Eleven

You and Cameron arrive at the movies and get some snacks.

"What do you want to watch?" he asks politely.

"I honestly don't mind, but maybe that new comedy that just came out." you say.

"Yes, two tickets for _____." Cameron says.

You go into the theatre and sit at the top row. The movie not bad, but Cameron keeps whispering you during it. He tells you jokes and afterward you forget what the movie was even about. Still, you had a greater time than you expected. After the movie, you walk around and get to know each other better.

"So, Cameron, how do you like it here?" you ask.

"It's great, especially since I met you." he says.

He grabs both your hands and faces you. He slowly moves in and kisses you. It's a good kiss, wonderful even, damn he's a good kisser! you think to yourself. But suddenly you back away, remembering Nash.

"I'm sorry, I can't do this." you say.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"I have a boyfriend." you say quietly.

"Oh, I'm so sorry (y/n) I didn't know." he says sadly.

"It's ok, just take me home please."

He takes you home, and walks you to your door.

"See you tomorrow." he says.

"Yeah, thanks." you reply.

He kisses you on the cheek and whispers into your ear, "Your boyfriend doesn't know how lucky he is." he says as he walks away.

You go inside, wondering what to do next. Only then do you realize you like Cameron.

A lot.