Part Seven

*that night*

You lie in bed, staring at the ceilin, Your thinking, over thinking, so you decide to check what time it is. It;s 11:48. You decide to give up on trying to sleep, so you turn on your laptop and what (your favorite movie). By the time it's finished, it's 3:00am. You get hungry, so you quietly go downstairs and get a poptart and quickly go back upstairs. You still have a lot of timem so you decide to catch up on American Horror Story. You look at the phone and it's 6:30. You eat some cereal and decide to go for your daily jog. You put on a pullover with some nike shorts and running shoes. 

*neighborhood*

You start jogging and run for your whole playlist. It's 7:15, so you decide to start running back home. You're passing a house when you notice Nash and his family getting ready to leave. He notices you, and imediately runs over. "Hey." he says.

"Hi." you reply.

"I'm going to miss you so much." he says. 

"Me too." you reply sadly.

He grabs your hand and suddenly kisses you, but this time it's different. He's holding you and it feels great, and you realize that he's a good kisser. You wish this moment would last forever, but nothing lasts forever. "Hey Nash! Let's go lover boy!" Hayes calls.

Nash slowly breaks away and gives you something. But beore you can open it, he's heading for the car and soon enough he's leaving. He waves goodbye until the car is no longer in sight. You start to cry, but not a sad cry, a joyous cry. Inside the box, there's a beautiful ring as blue as Nash's eyes with an incription on the insider that reads, "For my inspiration."