Part Nine

"So, where are you from?" you ask him.

"California." he says.

"Wow, so why'd you move here?" you say regretting those words.

"My mom got a new job that rally pays well, so she accepted and here I am." he says pointing to himself.

"Well don't worry, I'll be right by you if you need anything." you tell him.

"Thanks, I appreciate it." he says with a smile.

*School*

You arrive at school, telling Cameron all about the clubs and gossip that's been going on. He listens attentively, not saying a word.

Then you see them, the popular girls in school. You wonder why they're so popular, all they do is bully everyone in school. They see you and give you a dirty look. You ignore them, but they come up to you and start telling you off. They've been jealous of you ever since you started dating Nash.

"Hey, look who it is, the crappiest looking girl in school." One of them says, while the other two in the back giggle.

You still continue to ignore them, but they stop until they break you.

"You would get the award for ugliest girl alive." another one says.

Cameron turns around, raged, and defends you. 

"Excuse me, but (y/n) is the most beautiful, sweet, and kind girl you will ever meet. At least she has manners unlike you wannabes." he says as he takes you away from them.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that." you say.

"What, did you think I was going to let them keep picking on you? No way." you blush, but then Nash comes to mind.

"Well, thank you. I'll see you around." you say as you walk away.

He waves and you hurry to class.