Chapter 5

Hikaru looked at Yuya confused.

"H-How----".

"I was his friend in the same class too, until that day.....After his death I become depressed and didn't go to school,  I felt guilty that I wanted to die,  but I found another way to revenge".

"R-Revenge?!!". Hikaru was shocked by that but Yuya smile to him.

"Yes, but don't worry I will make sure you are ok so I won't lose you like I lose him".

"Wait Wait I Don't Understand Anything". Hikaru shake his head and Yuya sighed.

"That will be long chat, Sakuraba-san bring some juice and food please". He ordered his Butler who bowed to him.

"Yes yound master".

"I Will Help You". Shoon stand up but Yuya stop him.

"Thank you but in this case you are a guest,  please have a sit". Shoon pouted and sit on his place again.

"Sorry but will you listen to the story, Hikaru??". Yuya asked slowly and Hikaru nodded.

After the Butler come with what Yuya ordered, he start talking and telling Hikaru how he become friend with his brother Taiyo.

"On that day.....He was with you too??". Hikaru asked and Yuya nodded.

"Yes,  he was with me,  we were playing soccer like always,  but he suddenly collapsed, I wanted to take him to the hospital but he didn't want that,  saying his father will not allow him,  not that long a car stopped in front of the park and your father come out,  Taiyo didn't want me to see his father so he force me to leave, but I hide behind the trees,  Taiyo stand up like he was ok and tried to talk to his father normally but.... Your father start beating him,  I wanted to help him but Taiyo make me promise to not meet your father so I stepped back, your father took him inside the car and leave,  so I just return to my home, but not that long.... After 4 hours,  the door knocked and I open it, it was Taiyo.... Smiling at me.....and....and saying how terrible my face is......".

Yuya's voice start to shake and he look up to control his tears, that day really changed him, it happened in front of him too, Hikaru and Shoon was listening silently.

"He.... He was the terrible one....He was all beating up, he start to vomit blood and I couldn't do anything,  he told me about you,  and how cute you are,  but he is feeling bad since...... He will go and leave you alone to face your father,  he begged me to protect you,  I was all stunned when he hold my arm with all his reminded power and........thanks me for beeing his friend". His tears fall so he cover his face with his balms to control himself,  Hikaru was crying too while Shoon trying to calm him.

"Yuya-----".

"I forgot about you actually,  seeing my best friend in that condition between my arms make me angry,  sad and depressed,  I enter the hospital many times due to my depression and I thought of killing myself many times because I couldn't protect or save my best friend, but then my mother talked to me,  saying that Taiyo will be more sad if I do this to myself,  and he will be happy if I did what he want,  then I remember you, when I enter the school again I saw you, I immediately know you since Taiyo used to show me your pictures saying 'isn't my brother Cute?' and stuff,  so I become your friend to protect you,  and I know what your father is doing to you,  I don't want to lose you too,  that's why I will move fast and make your father in jail soon, please let me do that Hikaru". Hikaru look at Yuya's sharp red eyes and jolted,  he never see this gaze in his life,  Yuya is really a mature person,  not as stupid as he thought.

"......Ok,  if that will... Make me and you live in peace". Hikaru said and Yuya smile.

"Thanks Hika". Shoon giggle a little and they look at him.