Before You Read

Hi guys. Thank you for selecting the book and making it a matter of your precious reading.

I wont create an environment of boredom in your reading, probably the Queen Jasmine wont allow me to do that and might behead me with her sword skills..

I wont create an environment of boredom in your reading,  probably the Queen Jasmine wont allow me to do that and might behead me with her sword skills

But before you read i must tell you all something..

1. This might not be the most accurate piece of historical fiction. Sorry to disappoint many of you.

2. There might be some grammatical mistakes but please be generous to ignore them. I have not done any editing...

3. I will be updating after every week or even twice in a week or more often... So be ready to get acquainted with me.

4. I am really sorry if I sounded rude by any means... I swear I am not a mean person.

5. For all readers, you all can send me reading and reviewing requests. Just pm me for details or just write a comment "Me - Read/Review".

6.Happy reading....... And hope you would enjoy the story of Jasmine..

7. The comments must be constructive or immediate feelings after reading a paragraph or two.

Do vote, comment the book and follow me...........