clay jensen

liked by naomikahele, bryce

liked by naomikahele, bryce.walker, jessssdavis and 540 more.

zdempsey98   peep the promise ring😉

naomikahele   💜💜💜

I spent most of my days watching Clay closely. I thought I was taking forever on the tapes but with Clay I thought he would never get done with the tapes. Zach and I had been trading between whose house we were staying at. This weekend it was settled that we'd be staying at mine since my sister was coming home.

Clay had stayed quiet about the tapes. All of us were worried that he would go straight to the school or the police but I'm sure they were worried about me when I got the tapes. The most he had done was confront everyone. He definitely didn't look good. He had yet to confront me so I'm assuming he hadn't got to my tape yet.

Clay and I had never really been friends. We had a few classes together over the years and we would share notes sometimes, but we were never really friends. He was there for me when Jeff died.

flashback

I had attended the party at Jessica's and even saw Jeff leave. He even came to tell me he was leaving and that he would see me on Monday.

Zach never really liked Jeff and I hanging out. He and Jeff were good friends though. He always thought Jeff was a threat because he was a senior and extremely hot I'm not gonna lie. Zach always thought Jeff would try to steal me from him no matter how many times I reassured him that could never happen.

I loved Zach and not even a really cute senior baseball player could change that.

I remember everything clearly. Jeff didn't seem drunk. I may have been. But he didn't seem even close to drunk.

"Yo, Naomi, I'm heading out on a beer run, can you the guys know?" He gave me a thumbs up and I stumbled over to him.

"You're not drunk are you?" I grabbed his arm before he could step out of the front door.

"I'm not, but you clearly are." He laughed, grabbing my shoulders, "Where's Zach?"

He was even kind enough to stop and help me find my idiot boyfriend who was off with his friends. Zach pulled me into his lap and shared one of those stupid bro hand shakes with Jeff.

"Thanks man," Zach laughed patting my thigh.

"I'm heading on a beer run, I'll be right back. I gotta go find Sherri to let me out." Jeff laughed, hitting his fist with mine when I held it up.

"Nah, I'm probably just gonna take Naomi home, see you Monday?" Zach and I stood up and he slid his arm around my waist to hold me up.