our first date

• we are now back in the past•

liked by hannahbaker837, karsen

liked by hannahbaker837, karsen.kahele, zdempsey98 and 183 more.

naomi.a.kahele   best. date. ever. pc: @/zdempsey98

zdempsey98   you're such a cutie

naomi.a.kahele   @/zdempsey98 maybe the photographer just knows his angles

zdempsey98   maybe you just know your angles

Hannah and I walked into the school heading to our lockers that were right next to each other. I didn't need any books for my first period so I just stood next to her and waited for her to be done getting her things.

"How is everything..?" I trailed off, seeing her being quiet. She had been stressed out lately with her homework, her job at Crestmont and her parents had started arguing more lately.

"It's getting better. Today's gonna be a good day." She smiled and shut her locker. We shared a small side hug and went our separate ways to our first period.

I had first period with Justin and Jessica, which sometimes was really awkward with me third wheeling. You're probably wondering how it's possible for someone to third wheel in class, but with these two it is. It's almost like I'm not even there. Of course they acknowledge me some days, but 98 percent of the time, they don't.

Today was different. When I walked in and sat at our table, they were both smiling at me like idiots. I gave them a confused look and proceeded my normal routine of getting my pen and work out for the day. When I looked at them again they were still giving me the same exact look.

"What is wrong with you guys?" I laughed and twirled the pen between my fingers. I then looked to the board for the warm up and began writing it down.

"Nothing much, Nak." Justin said in a very weird voice. It was one of those voices when you knew he was lying, but he was just being playfully.

"You've got to stop calling her that," Jess laughed before looking at me, "But yeah nothing much." She shrugged her shoulders, acting nonchalant.

"You both are acting weird." I rolled my eyes and continued to write the warm up.

After that the class went to how it always was. I did my work and Justin and Jess flirted the entire class period.

I couldn't help but wonder what was going on in those two odd minds of theirs.

I was running late to lunch which kind of sucked considering we already had a short lunch period. I probably wouldn't end up being able to eat.

When I walked into the cafeteria, I saw none other than Zach Dempsey sitting next to Hannah. I looked over to the table jocks and they didn't even seem to be paying attention to them.