Ch.4

Dai and I packed our seapacks with spearguns and plenty of food. Marci and Rall met up with us in the morning.
    :Are we ready to go?: I asked everyone.
    :yep,: Marci nodded.
    I swam around to find Tobin. He hadn't shown up this morning. I entered the mess cave, where the others were eating breakfast.
   :Tobin?: I call mentally. I swim up to Lena. :have you seen Tobin?: I asked her.
     :he has a fever. He can't go with you.: Lena said.
    :oh.: I nodded. I still didn't get how you got fevers under the ocean.
    I swam out by Rall and Marci and Dai. :Tobin has a fever,: I tell them.
Dai gets this look in his eyes... It's almost like he's happy that Tobin isn't coming. Oh. Yah. I get why. We swam out to the exit. :are we we ready everyone?: I asked, taking a deep breath.
     :yep,: Dai nodded.
We headed out to the exit. Our group was floating around outside. I took a deep breath. :guys? You ready?:
      :Nere, it will be ok,: Marci swam over to me and patted my shoulder.:we'll find Sokya,:
    I sniffed. It was great to have friends like this. :thanks Marci.:
:let's go.: Dai nodded. We started to swim north.

     :guys, I'm going to try to reach Sokya telepathically.: I told the group.
         :Sokya? Are you there?: I held my breath. No answer. :Sokya, please answer!:
     :Nere... I...  Gang... C-plankton...blocked... Hear... Ok... Help...: I heard the very faint voice of Sokya in my head. I almost screamed for joy. Sokya was ok! But she wasn't.
      :guys,: I said excitedly. :I heard Sokya but I only heard parts of her sentance.:
        :what did she say?: Rall asked.
         :she said something about... I don't know! I only heard words!: I said, frustrated.
      :what words did she say?: Dai asked.
     :she said my name, and then she said I... She said something like gang, and then c-plankton, and then she said blocked, hear, and the she yelled help.: I recited all the words I heard Sokya say.
      :it sounds like she is trapped by some sort of gang, and they trapped her because of the c-plankton?: Rall said. :try asking her where she is.:
     :Sokya? We're trying to find you, but we don't know where you are.: I 'yelled' with all my telepathic strength.
      I waited a few seconds.
   :Nere!: I heard a sharp wail from Sokya.
      :Sokya? Are you alright?:
       No answer.
     :Sokya... Please answer me!: I begged. I felt some tears come to my eyes. Thankfully we were already in water, so no one could see. If anything happens to Sokya....
    :what did she say?: asked Dai.
     :nothing, I sniffed. :she called my name, and then she went silent. I think whoever kidnapped her is hurting her.:
         :maybe it's a shark, or a squid?: Marci suggested. :our friend Jasmine got attacked by a squid once. She almost died.:
      :I don't know.: I said. Dai and I nervously looked at each other.
      :Kuron?: Dai sent me in a private send.
     :maybe.: I nodded. I could feel tears in my eyes again. What if Dai's dad kidnapped Sokya to make us give back the c-plankton? It made perfect sense.
       :but there's plenty of other dangers,: I added, mostly to reassure myself.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
   After about a few hours of searching for Sokya, it was nearing dark.
      :I'll search ahead to find us a cave to sleep in.: Dai told us.
     :did you bring your hammock this time?: I asked to Dai.
     :uh, ya, but I was planning on letting Marci use it,: Dai joked.
     :I think Marci brought hers.: I said.
     :uh, oh yeah,: Dai laughed.
We swam into a cave. I set up my hammock and was about to bite into my fish-wrap, when I heard something.
     :Nere, I need your help. I'm sorry.: a very faint voice played in my head. The voice sounded familiar. It wasn't Sokya... It wasn't my brother James, it wasn't anyone back at safety harbor. Hmmm... Maybe it was just my imagination. I bit into my fish wrap.
After everyone was done eating, it was time for bed.
     :goodnight Nere,: Dai said.
     :goodnight Dai.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was almost asleep, when I heard that faint voice again.
     :Nere, I know where Sokya is.: the voice said. And suddenly, it came to me. The voice was.....

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!

Wasp's voice.

There is chapter 4! I hope you liked it! So many people were asking for the next chapter!