Chapter 4

Sorry guys I got grounded because I talked back when my parents were yelling at me. I'm back for now.

____________________________________

Percy woke up from what seemed like the best sleep he's gotten in awhile. Even though he is a God, he still has demigod dreams, they're kind of like visions more than dreams.

But he had none that previous night.

Waking up refreshed and ready for training, he got up and dressed after taking a shower.

"I see your already up." Chaos said as he walked in Percy's room.

"Yeah, I'm ready to start training." Percy said.

"I see you still have that sword and armor I gave you." Chaos said.

"Yeah I'm really grateful for them. I dont think I ever got a chance to thank you, so thank you." Percy said.

"Dont mention it, really. Okay let's go train." Chaos started towards the training room.

After going down about two floors and taking a lot of twists and turns, they finally reached the training room.

"Woah, this is better than anything the camp ever had." Percy wondered.

"Yeah its rather impressive." Chaos said.

"Okay so what are we doing first?" Percy asked.

"Well I figured we could do one on one with no weapons or powers. Just fists." Chaos said as he put on his armor.

Percy nodded and held the gem on his necklace for his own armor.

"Let's get started." Chaos said

Percy nodded again and squared up with Chaos.

They circled around each other for a second until Percy went to throw a punch.

"Lesson one: dont throw the first punch." Chaos said as he caught Percy's hand and twisted it around to his back.

Percy elbowed Chaos in the side which caused Chaos to lose his grip on Percy's hand. Percy threw another punch that hit Chaos in the face.

Chaos smirked at Percy and then blocked another one of Percy's hits and grabbed his arm, yanking him foward and Chaos proceeded to knee Percy in the stomach a few times, picking him up afterwards and threw him on the ground.

"Not so bad." Percy said getting up.

"Same to you." Chaos said.

They proceeded like this for hours, alternating between using weapons to only using powers to only using hands.

"I think its time to call it a day." Chaos said as he helped Percy get up.

"Man I'm really out of practice." Percy said sheepishly.

"Not necessarily. Dont worry about all your wounds, they'll heal overnight." Chaos said.

Percy nodded.

Even though today was a easy day, he was still covered in bruises and a few cuts from the swords, nothing he couldn't handle.

"Tomorrow we'll get more into it and eventually I'll be able to go full power on you. Next week we'll be using simulations too so you can get used to having to deal with monsters and the main threat." Chaos explained.

"Yeah I'll eventually be able to go full power in you too." Percy joked even thought he was telling the truth.

Chaos smiled. "No doubt you are very powerful, maybe even more so than me. We're gonna work on unlocking more of your power too. You just need the right training."

Percy nodded,"So uh how about that tour now, because I can't remember where my room is."

"Follow me." Chaos said.

____________________________________

Again sorry about the delay, I got grounded. Just got my phone back today so anyways here's this chapter. Yes I know its short but be patient they'll start getting better.

Thats all for now. Bye!