Chapter 3

"Percy, wake up." A soft voice spoke out.

"Percy. You need to wake up." The same voice said with a hint of worry.

Percy wanted to wake up, but couldn't. His eyes wouldn't open.

"Percy!" The voice grew louder.

Percy's eyes opened and he flew up.

"Percy! Help me!" Someone screamed.

"I can't see! Where are you?" He yelled.

"I'm right here." The voice said calmly.

Percy turned around and was shocked.

"What's wrong Percy? Dont you know this is your fault?."

"No no no. I didnt do this! What is happening!?" Percy screamed

The sight unfolding before him was enough to break anyone. Everyone he's ever loved or cared about were in front of him. Burning in the flames that started ablaze.

"Don't you remember? You let End take over. You were to weak and couldn't take control of your own body." Everyone spoke in unison.

"No this is a lie. I won back control. I know I did! Why is this happening?" Percy screamed.

"You should of just stayed gone."

____________________________________

"Percy! Wake up!"

Percy shot up in a blanket of cold sweat ready to attack.

"Hey hey. Calm down, its okay." Artemis said.

"Arty?" Percy asked confused.

"Its me Percy. It was just a dream, your okay."

Percy laid back down relieved.

"Percy... I have to leave today." Artemis said.

"Yeah I know." Percy said.

"I'm sorry." Artemis said.

"Its fine. I need to stay at camp just in case. I have a feeling something's going to happen, soon." Percy said.

"I need to go get the hunters ready." Arty said.

"I'll come with." Percy said, getting up.

Artemis nodded and the couple started towards the camp.

Upon reaching the camp, Chiron approached Percy.

"Percy, I need to talk to you." Chiron said seriously.

"Okay." He said.

"I'll be back before you leave." Percy told Artemis and went with Chiron.

"So what's up?" Percy asked.

"I'm afraid that your gonna have to stay on Chaos the planet with Chaos for a bit." Chiron said.

"Okay but why?" Percy asked, confused.

"Because Chaos fears there is a threat coming, far more powerful than you or End. He wants to train you, to prepare you." Chiron informed Percy.

"Okay I'll go. Can I go to Artemis to tell her bye?" Percy asked.

Chiron nodded and Percy walked back to Artemis.

"What was that about?" Artemis asked.

" I have to go to Chaos's planet to train with him. He thinks a very powerful threat is coming. And I agree I've been having dreams of something terrible happening. I dont know when I'm leaving but its for the best." Percy told Artemis.

"Okay, just promise me you won't get hurt." She said.

"I promise." Percy said pulling her in for a hug.

"Okay I have to leave. I dont know when the next time we'll be able to talk is, I love you I got to go. Bye." Artemis said, kissing Percy on the cheek.

"Okay, bye I love you too." Percy said.

After Artemis left, Percy walked to his cabin to pack. After he was done, he went to the Big House.

"Chiron?" Percy hollered, walking into the living room.

"In here." Chiron hollered from the meeting room.

"When do I leave?" Percy asked.

"Actually right now." Chiron said while Chaos walked in the room.

"Hey Percy, long time no see. You ready?" Chaos asked.

"Hey, and yeah I'm ready." Percy said.

"Good we need all the time we can get, let's go." Chaos said.

"Okay. Bye Chiron see you when I get back." Percy said and flashed out with Chaos.

.....................

Percy and Chaos got to the palace on Chaos's planet, where Chaos lives.

"I'll give you a tour of the whole palace tomorrow. For now here's your room." Chaos said.

"Okay thanks." Percy said.

"No problem, now get some rest, your gonna need it tomorrow. And dont worry about any dreams, I promise you won't have any." Chaos told Percy and walked off.

Percy walked into his room. The walls were a ocean blue color. the ceiling had the solar system painted on it, making the room feel bigger. On the left side wall there was a desk and dresser. On the right side there was a closet filled with clothes already and in the middle there was a king sized bed with a grey comforter.

"Nice room." Percy thought and jumped on the very comfy bed, already feeling at home.

Eventually he fell asleep and like Chaos said, had no dreams.

____________________________________

Soooo....

Hey, how's it going...

Haven't talked to you guys in awhile....

My bad. I just recently got an idea on how I want this book to go so yeah...

Dont kill me yet, I promise I'm going to be updating more often.

Probably every Tuesday and Thursday is when I'll update.

Sound good? Great.

So thats it, just letting y'all know I'm still alive, sadly, and I'm writing again.

Peace out gurl scout.✌