Sophia's POV

Don't you just love nature? That's why I'm really interested in photography. I take pictures of my friends, the forest, the set of IT, everything. Pictures never lie, pictures are so genuine if you let them be. It's a beautiful profession and art if you ask me.
    So anyway right now Chosen and I are walking the streets of Canada heading back to Jack's apartment carrying big bags of snacks and groceries on both arms.
    Once we made it back to Jack's apartment, Wyatt and Jaeden were laying on the couches, Jeremy was in the kitchen raiding the fridge, and Jack and Finn were sitting on the floor laughing at something on Jack's phone, Jack looked up spotting Chosen and I.

   "Hey! The rest of the losers have arrived!" Jack exclaimed

    "Yea we're here and this loser has to pee." I sat the groceries on the table and walked down the hall to the bathroom. As I closed the door I could hear Jaeden and Wyatt talking to someone on the phone. They were probably prank calling someone like always. As I finished my buisness. I washed my hands and opened the bathroom door. Then, I froze. A man I've never seen before stood there staring at me. He reached a hand out towards me. I screamed bloody murder and he runs away down the hall.

    "Sophia!" I hear Wyatt yell and I hear them all running down the hall. My heart was pounding, I was scared. Who was that man? Why was he in Jack's apartment?

    "Sophia are you okay what happened!" Jeremy asks frantically.

   "I-I." I couldn't speak.
Jaeden pulls me into a hug and I lose it. I start bawling warm tears fall down my cheeks onto Jaeden's shirt.

   "Sophia what happened?" Jack asks sympathetically placing a hand on my arm.

    Jaeden releases his hug and I feel safer now. "There-There was a man." I stutter

   "A man?" Chosen asks

   "Yes, he was standing right there!" I say pointing to the ground in front of the bathroom door.

    "Sophia no man is here. We're the only ones." Jack says

   "Where did he go?" Finn asks

   "He ran down the hall." I say.
Jaeden, Wyatt, and Chosen walk down the hall cautiously and check the rooms. After a few moments they walk out.

   "Nobody's here." Jaeden says

   "Are you sure you didn't just imagine it?" Wyatt asks

    "No, I didn't imagine it. Somebody was here!" I yell

   "Okay, calm down. If they were here, they're gone now. Let's go have some fun shall we?" Jack says and walks back into the living room.

   "Jack you should do a live stream those are always fun." Jeremy suggested.

   "Good idea."

This GONE might not be as good as the other one because there's more characters but im going to try my best