Chapter 24

Haylee's PoV. (Before Mason Died)

"Here's the plan, after Mason dies and Alpha Collin comes and gets us, you stay a little bit behind so you can get into his desk and grab one of his wolfsbane guns." I said to Bobbie, who nodded her head undertstanding the plan.

"Then when he gives us the Ok, we will kill Carson and when he lets his guard down you will shoot Alpha Collin." I said softly to her so he wouldn't hear.

"Alright, but what if I won't get a chance to shoot him?" She asked me and I  went into deep thought for a mere second until i had an idea . . .

"We will just do it when he is sleeping then. Hopefully he won't hear or feel you move. Did you stop taking those  pills though?" I asked her. She had to take  these pills because it changes her scent and it makes the person think you are his/her mate. It gives you the scent, sparks, everything there has to do with a mate. She had to take these so Alpha Collin would think she really is his mate. In reality she isn't.

"Yes, I have stopped taking them, but he has noticed there isn't much of a spark when he touches me. So we will have to do this as soon as possible," she said and in return I nodded my head in agreement.

Cruel, Yes . . .  but Alpha Collin rejected his real mate after finding and realizing Bobbie was his 'mate'. She killed herself because the cruel reality that not even his mate can love he broke her heart and the depression was too much and she killed herself, but what he doesn't know won't kill him . . . because pretty soon that's going to be our job.

We are only doing this becasue we want power, so after Bobbie and I kill him, we will have control of the whole pack and  Mason's pack since he is dead.

Another good thing is that Alpha Collin has been 'cheating on his mate' with me so he would never become  suspicious.

 Then when Bobbie became pregnant it all started to work perfectly. Even better becasue its a boy. Because he will have Alpha Blood and when both Bobbie and I die. There will be an heir to take over and lead the packs.No Bobbie and I aren't lovers, I don't play for that team . . . I love her as an ally and nothing more.

"Are you ready to do this?" I asked Bobbie making sure.

"Ready, as I'll ever be." She winked at me laughing at me evilly.

About five minutes later I heard a bang. Bobbie and I both took deep breathes.

"In about twenty minutes we will have power over two packs." I smirked.

Nine Mile Creek Pack and The Boonies Pack will be mine.

***********************************

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 24!!

Hope y'all aren't confused.

VOTE AND COMMENT!!

XO Sabrie