Chapter 9

Mason's PoV

She is such a tease I thought to myself.

But I wouldn't have it any other way.

Right now I was heading off to Carson's and I's bedroom after my little meeting with My dad and the Beta.

Apparetnly he want's me to become Alpha sooner since I found my mate already. Whish I'm all for and is excited about. But what if I'm a terrible Alpha? What if I do everything wrong? I know for sure though I will always have my mate to help me becasue I will not let her reject me.

My parent's want to have dinner with me and Carson, even know they have known her for pretty much her life, they haven't known her as my mate. But I already know they approve they always said they wanted a girl like her.

Just thinking about her makes me smile, the way she is always happ about something and is not afradi to do or take what she ants is sexy as hell.

I cannot wait to complete the bonding with her, she is just perfect.

I'm just waiting for the day where we can have little pups running around that look just like her with light brown hair and sparkling green eyes when they look up at you. JUst thinking about it makes me smile.

Once I reached our bedroom, it smelled weird and different.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks.

Caron's in heat.

A day early.

It is going to be one hell of a week or should I say night. 

***********************************

THATS THE END OF CHAPTER 9!!!!

SO VOTE AND COMMENT!! 

XO Sabrie