When they realize they love you

This was request by Lex_Alexis_ so thank you

H2O Delirious- Jonathon
He realizes he loved you when you two were both just walking together. He thought you were beautiful in every single way possible.

I AM WILDCAT- Tyler
He realized he loved you when he he saw you playing with the crew. He thought you had an I will get what I want attitude and he loves that.

Daithi De Nogla- David
He realized he loved you when you were playing with joe and tony. He thought it showed how much you really loved everything around you.

Lui Calibre- lui
He realized he loved you when he first seen you working with others. He loved the way you helped others instead of putting them down.

Mini Ladd- Craig
He realized he loved you at pax. He loved how you interacted with fans and the crew members. He truly thought that you were the best with people.(haha not me)

Moo Snuckel- Brock
He realized he loved you when he saw you babysitting for the first time. He loved how you tended to the baby's needs but also helped them learn how to help themselves at the same time.

Vanoss- Evan
He realized he loved you when he saw you cheering him on at a hockey game. No girl had ever cheered him on before and he was shocked and happy that someone loved him enough to do that.

BasicallyIDoWrk- Marcel
He realized he loved you when you two were cuddling. He loved how even if you two weren't talking and it was silent that the silence wasn't awkward. The silence was full of love(cliche).

The Terroriser- Brian
He realized he loved you when he saw you doing what you loved for the first time. He loved the way your eyes lite up and that you had a huge smile on your face the whole time.

fourzer0seven- Scotty
He realized he loved you when you two were cooking together. He loved how you work with him so effortlessly and how you two just bounced off each other in the kitchen(you know with the conversation and effortlessly cooking together).

Big Jiggly Panda- Anthony
He realized he loved you when you were baking him a cake. He loved how you danced around the kitchen and effortlessly did everything.

Ohmwrecker- Ryan
He realized he loved you when you were playing with buddy. He loved that you were gentle but yet playfully with the dog. He thought it showed just how compassionate you were.