First kiss

This took forever 😂
H2O Delirious- Jonathon
"Jon put me down!" I yelled out as I laughed loudly.
Jonathon had decided that it would be fun to pick me and run around with me while I was reading.
A second after I said that, he set my down gently before looking into my eyes.
I looked into his eyes before leaning in and capturing his lips with mine.
When we finally pulled away, Jon's usual smile spread across his face before pulling into a hug.

I AM WILDCAT- Tyler
"Tyler, why does it smell like the house is burning down?" I asked, walking into my boyfriends house.
"No reason!" I heard him yell back from the kitchen.
I rolled my eyes with a smile before walking into the kitchen.
I looked from Tyler to the stove that had a fire from the pot that sat on it.
I watched as he picked up the pot and threw it in the water in the sink, "What are you doing Tyler?" I asked walking over to him.
"I wanted to cook you something but well it caught on fire." He said, sadly.
That's when I noticed his apron that said 'kiss the cook' on it.
I looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face as I got up on my tip toes before kissing him.
He kissed back before picking me up and sitting me on counter before pulling away.

Daithi De Nogla- David
"I hate you David." I mumbled, throwing my Wii controller at him.
"Hey I'm sorry that I'm just that good at Mario Kart." He said, moving over on the couch so he was sitting beside me.
"You could've at least let me won." I said, a shy smile on my face as I moved over so I was sitting in his lap.
I gently placed my lips on his before wrapping my arms around his neck.
His hands went straight to my waist as he kissed me back.
Once we pulled away, I placed my forehead on his, "I guess I gave you an award for winning."
"I'm fine with that." He said before kissing me.

Lui Calibre- lui
I walked into Lui's house, a bag in my hand and a drink in the other.
"Hey Lui! I brought you something!" I yelled, sitting my drink down on his kitchen table.
"Ohh what is it?" He asked, walking into the kitchen.
I pulled the bag of gummy worms out of the bag before shaking it around, "Gummy worms."
His face instantly lite up before he grabbed the bag out of my hand.
He put the bag down on the table before kissing me lightly.
I blushed brightly as I kissed him back.

Mini Ladd- Craig
"Hey Craig will you come here for a second?" I asked, playing with the ends of my hair as I awaited for him to come.
"What you want princess?" He asked, walking into the room.
"Which shirt looks better?" I asked, holding up a black off the shoulder top and a white off the shoulder top.
"Umm I like the black one better." He said and I nodded before sitting both of them down on my bed.
I wrapped my arms around his neck before kissing him gently.
Once we pulled away Craig smiled brightly, "Wow I'm going to tell you which shirt I like better meow often." He said before laughing lightly as I shoved him away playfully.

Moo Snuckel- Brock
Brock and I were at his moms house eating lunch with her.
"(Name) would you like some ice cream?" Brock's mom asked, picking up mine and Brock's plate.
"No thank you." I said smiling shyly, pushing my chair away from my table before getting up.
Thirty minutes later, Brock and I were sitting in his car.
"Thanks for eating with my mom. She's always wanted to meet you." He said, turning his car on.
"Awe no problem. I love hanging with your mom." I said before leaning over to kiss his cheek.
He moved his head before I kissed him and my lips landed on his.
I blushed brightly before kissing him back.

Vanoss- Evan
I sat on the bleachers, a cup of (favorite drink) in one hand and nachos in the other.
"Go Evan!" I yelled as he skated across the ice, hitting the hockey puck with his stick.
I watched as the puck went in the goals before sitting my food and drink down and completely losing it.
I cheered along with everyone else as Evan and his team walked by us coming from the ice.
I rushed over to Evan and walked with him to the locker room, "I'm so glad you won." I said, standing outside of the door with him.
"I'm glad you came to cheer me on." He said before bending down and pulling me into a kiss.
I kissed him back and only pulled away when someone yelled, "Come on and change Evan! We're getting tacos after this."

BasicallyIDoWrk- Marcel
"Oh my god!" I heard Marcel yell from his recording room, followed by many cuss words.
I heard Marcel slam the door before storming into the living room.
"Who made you mad?" I asked, looking up from my phone.
"Tyler being stupid." He said, sitting down beside me before running his fingers through this hair.
"Awe you want a kiss?" I asked randomly.
Marcel blushed as I leaned over and kissed him gently.
He kissed back before pulling away, "Well I'm clam down so I gotta go back and play."
"I'll be waiting." I said, waving as he walked back into his recording room.

The Terroriser- Brian
Brian and I were at the park with my dog.
We were playing around with my dog when Brian smiled lightly over at me, "You look so pretty when you play with him."
"Awe thanks." I said, siting down on the ground beside Brian.
Before I knew what was happening, Brian leaned over and kissed me on the lips lightly.
I kissed him back instantly and smiled when he pulled away.

fourzer0seven- Scotty
"I am so done with this crap Brian!" I yelled loudly, I had decided to play with the Brian, Tyler, David, and Brock. In about thirty minutes of playing, Brian had done run me off the road in mario kart about ten thousand times.
"In sorry." Brian laughed as Scotty walked into the room.
I slammed my switch done on the table before pushing my chair away from the desk.
"You okay (name)?" Scotty asked as I ran my hand through my hair.
"I'm fine it's just Brian being stupid. I'm just angry." I said, looking back at the call to see that everyone was still on there, waiting for me to come back.
"Here I'll give you something to calm you down." He said before leaning over and kissing me.
I blushed brightly and kissed him back.
It was safe to say that I calmed down real quick.

Big Jiggly Panda- Anthony
"Oh my god (name) I just got second on mario kart!" Anthony yelled at me as I laid on his bed.
He was streaming mario kart with the boys(I'm actually watching the stream now cause I didn't get to watch it when they streamed it) and I decided to lay on his bed.
"Good job Anthony." I said, getting up off for bed before walking over to him.
I kissed him gently on the lips causing him to smile into our kiss.
Once he pulled away he spoke, "I'll try to get in second more often."

Ohmwrecker- Ryan
"Hey (name) will you come here?" I heard Ryan yell form the kitchen.
"Yea." I said, sitting my pencil down.
I walked into the kitchen and instantly smelled the smell of steak and potatoes hit my nose.
"Mmm thank you bae." I said before kissing him before I even knew what I was doing.
He instantly kissed me back and wrapped his arms around my waist.
Once we pulled away, he smiled brightly, "I might cook for you more often if I get kissed."