"I have collaborated with the maids to design some short red party dresses with gold accents in different Italian dress styles," Kriss spoke up pulling out some dress designs.

We all inspected them. "Very nice," Elise commented.

"We should probably talk about the ball for the Germans," Kriss suggested.

I nodded. "It was well executed I guess. But it was boring in a sort. Which is one reason why we need to pep ours up. But the other is because Italians love to party."

"I agree," Natalie suggested. "I heard that Princess Nicoletta and her cousins are coming. Orabella and Noemi are supposedly some of the biggest partiers in the public eye."

"Just another reason to pump up the party!" Marlee exclaimed.

"What about the party for Queen Amberleys family?" I wondered.

"It was really good," Kriss admitted sadly.

Elise nodded in agreement but still had that look of determination in her eye. "Yes, having the party in the gardens was a brilliant idea, but there were some flaws."

"The music was not upbeat at all and very quiet," I suggested.

"Because the gardens are so far from the kitchens it took a while to bring out the food. Birds were getting very close because they were trying to get some food," Kriss named off.

"Those are problems we won't have," Marlee said hopefully. "And I don't think the Italians would enjoy the outside as much. There partiers right? The gardens don't have good acoustics."

"True," I agreed.

"Than I think we should be good," Elise smiled.

"I'm so exited!!!!" Marlee squealed.

~oOo~

"These designs are rocking!" I complimented Kriss over the loud music.

"Do is this music!" Kriss yelled back. "I think the Italians are digging it!"

I looked over in the general direction Kriss was looking. Noemi and Orabella were standing on two neighboring tables dancing the night away with two matching wine glasses sloshing in there hands. Orabella had two! The princess was more reserved but she was definitely a partier too.

"America!" Orabella called to me as she jumped off the table.

"Great wine!" Noemi greeted as she followed Orabella.

"Thanks," I mumbled shyly.

"You must try some," Noemi persisted, pushing her glass towards me.

I politely took a sip in order to not offend them. It was good but I'm not much of an alcohol fan.

"Yum," I agreed handing her glass back.

"Take some!" Orabella yelled unnecessarily loud, prying my and open and forcing her second glass into it.

I nodded thankfully and wondered if I was being too quiet. They were just so loud.

"Would you like to dance?" A sweet, melodic voice whispered.

I turned to see Maxon and smiled. I looked at the girls hesitantly. I didn't want to appear rude.

"Go on," Noemi whispered.

He is hot Orabellla mouthed.

I danced away a couple songs with Maxon before taking a break at the side of the room. Still sipping politely on my wine.

"Are you the hostess?" A kind, cheery voice asked laced thickly with an accent.

"Yes," I confirmed, turning towards the Italian princess.

"I'm Nicoletta. My cousins seem to like you," She told me

"I like them too. There Very funny."

"We always wanted to align ourselves with Illea. But the castes and female rule don't sit well with Italy," Nicolette informed me.

"I'm sorry, but I'm really not the person to be talking about this. I don't have any power," I apologized politely.

"Sure you do. We watch report and we know you people's preferito (favorite). We might consider an allineamento (alignment) if you our regina (queen)," she whispered discreetly.

Is she saying what I think she's saying.

"I saw you danza (dance) with the prince, no? I notice a certain scintilla (spark) and support it completely. I just hope you can get some maschile (masculine) rule into this country and put it back on track."

I just stood there gaping like a fish as she spoke of me marrying Maxon, becoming queen, and more.

"Call me if you need anything mia signora,"
Nicolette said, setting a folded paper in my hand. "Addio, principessa."