Sneak peek next chap

I'm finally done with this semester, I'd like to try to update more frequently but my mother got her leg injured. Don't worry, I'll pull some all-nighters to connect this thing ahead with the previous chapters lol It will take around three nights or less

Here you go, guys:

The bus made a stop, all the class had to get out of it. Everyone thought the training camp was pretty far

When they were explaining you understood after using finding a house quite far from all of you, in the forest, right where you were standing was the starting point... You jumped without your classmates noticing.

Y/N: *lands* Hmm? There are no obs- *Three giant earth lions attacked you* Hmph... *you summon a weird sword, it had a bike handle* Accel *you pulled the handle and swing it, the three were reduced to pieces*

XXXXXXxXXXXXX

Magne: Little Miss Kitty sure is an eyesore... *it's weapon hits something hard, it was someone's forehead*

Y/N: *carries the blonde hero* I guess your mother died so nobody taught how to treat a lady, huh fucker?! *stares at him*

Magne: Kid, stop meddling with us or I'll kill you... *prepares another hit*

Y/N: I'd like to see you try... *your gaze darkens and killing intent can be felt in a 4 meters radius, also everything felt heavier*

Spinner: *the killing intent catches its attention* This... Who on e- What the hell are you doing? Where did he come from?

XXXXXXXXXX

Magne: Sh-Shit... Neither boss or his 'sensei' said anything about these guys nor the other one whom I can't remember *grabs it's weapon*

Ryu: It's all useless... *Magne magnetized Ryu to dodge his attacks* Give up already *Ryu counters attracting him* Power! *The enemy received a powerful strike against his jaw, it probably was broken* And this guys were giving the pro heroes trouble?

Lemme warn you... It might be one of the most dumb/stupid chapters you'll read.

And number two, I'll have to check all the sentences make sense and I think I still have to name some characters and/or techniques