Exam Entrance

You applied to enter in the U.A. High during the same time that Izuku and most of class 1-A. I'm referring to this so you won't get lost in the story; from what I understood (already read the manga until the last release), Shouto applied in a different time or day from the rest of them, the same as Inasa because those two guys made something like an obstacle/time race as the entrance exam instead of defeating robots like Izuku and company.

[Btw, in the manga, they didn't specify how much points value each kind of villain/robot and the appearance of each one of them. So I will give them on my own criteria; it's simple, their values are the same as the villain varietie they mention: Four types, 1 point – 1st type, but the 4th type values 0 points]

As soon as the test started you teleported farther, the robots showed up but you ignore them... You run to get behind a building, some of them follow you while other attack the examinees that already got nearby, the villains corner you and you smirk, then dissappear and in the three seconds 10 of them were already in pieces. 

  https://youtu.be/3nRwsdqM0WA [There you go... Have an idea to how fast you are]  

Tougher ones appeared, it took you some more time to defeat them while dodging their attacks. Time went on, you destroyed 85 of them and it still reamined 5 minutes to end the exam... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-ABe_X3re0[And how strong you are]

Then the big one valued with 0 points appeared, you looked at it with a poker face since you didn't want to reveal your cards yet, that was why you went around alone. Everyone ran to escape the rampage of the last robot remaining; you waited until it approached you, while waiting you heard someone groan... The next second you watched a boy with curly green hair jumping to attack the gigantic enemy, you couldn't help but sigh as you prepared your next move.

Green haired-boy: Smash! *pulls a punch with enough strenght to stop it*

The examinees were astonished at the sight of the feat...

Y/N: This guy either is insane or he has guts, anyways... I acknowledged you did something, pretty different from the rest of idiots *from the tip of your finger a small black ball is shoot through the steel giant* As for you, begone!! *you tighten your fist and the ball expands and sucks most of the villain in*

[This attack uses the void... creating a powerful vaccum: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/d__/images/2/24/S1E5_Havocs_power.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20160310222049&path-prefix=darkerthanblack]

Everyone: *blank expressions in their faces, specially the judges*

Y/N: *Sigh* Guess this is it... *debris and robotic pieces start to fall* Some more seconds... *you stop them mid-air, put them in the floor where they can't harm anyone*

Present Mic: *snaps out of the shock* The test is over!!!

Y/N: Right on time *turns around and leaves*

In your way home, you stopped to buy (f/snacks) and some (f/drinks).

Y/N: *Arrives home* That should be enough to pass, and to be noticed by a teacher. Waiting a week for the results, huh? I suppose I can try some more before starting school *Starts eating* Hmmm? *you notice you have a mail on your phone* O~h? He already took it for granted that I passed and he will be arriving 8 days later, just to talk to the principal about me and my past *smiles* Haven't seen him in a while, if it weren't for him I'd be stuck doing some troublesome errands to get more money... *answers the mail and leaves the drinks in the fridge*

A week passed in the blink of an eye, but you weren't fooling around, your routine during that sole week was: sleep, eat, train, eat, train, eat, bath and sleep again. Your clothes were covered in sweat each day, but it was worth it.