My name...

Minatos POV

"Please sit back down and heal Naruto..." It hurt him that his own son tried so hard to get away from him. Eventhough his son was as stiff as a stick he still obeyed. It hurt even more when he saw fear in the terrified cerulean eyes. Once the blonde was seated I took his hand gently making him tense even more. "Look this is going to be a long story but I need you to hear me out.." The blonde let out a shaky breath but nodded slightly none the less. "My name is Minato Namikaze and I am your father." He noticed the blonde freeze then stared at him with terrified but then rage filled eyes. "Father?? FATHER!?!?! THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT!!! I DONT HAVE A FATHER SO STOP TRYING TO SUCK UP TO ME JUST TOO KILL ME IN THE END!!!" With that the younger blonde jumped up ready to evacuate through the window this time but I caught his arm just in time. "NO!!! I AM!! JUST LISTEN TO ME!! I HAVENT FINISHED TALKING!!! ILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT THE SANDAIME HAS KEPT FROM YOU!! YOUR PARENTS!! EVERYTHING!!!" The blonde froze then stood there for awhile while his wrist was in my hand which were already healed. Thanx to the fox. He walked stiffly back to the bed with his dead serious eyes staring at mine. "Well... Get on with it."