10

donghyun also brought out a small cat toy that he had bought and was playing with all three kittens when the front door opened and in walked none other than im youngmin, carrying a bag of groceries.

at that moment, jooeun was in the kitchen getting some water for donghyun and herself. 

"oh hyung!" donghyun stood up and bowed slightly to the elder boy who looked slightly bewildered.

"what are you doing here? and wow- there are three kitten here." youngmin's face softened because he had grown so fond of donghyunnie that he wouldn't mind another two.

"oh um, i came because-" donghyun didn't get to finish his sentence because jooeun had come back into the room.

"he's here to see you and since you weren't here, i invited him in." jooeun smiled and looked at donghyun who looked flustered.

"oh is that so? what did you want?" youngmin said, coming over to the kittens.

"um.. i came to see if you.. wanted to see some lyrics i wrote?'' donghyun made up an excuse, thanking the heavens for the fact that he had his lyric notebook in his bag.

"oh, and you brought the kittens too?" youngmin looked slightly suspicious.

"well, if i was coming here anyway, i thought jooeun would want to see them so why not ?" donghyun said easily.

"hm, makes sense. let's see those lyrics." youngmin said as he took a seat next to donghyun, pulling one of the kittens onto his lap as he did so.

"um well, i'll just go upstairs then. see you around, donghyun." she grinned at him.

by the look on his face, jooeun knew that he wanted her to stay.

---

short and boring chapter today, busy day : (