Part 4

Om nodes and ask's" Doc..can I meet her..?"

" Yes, in 1 hr she will get conscious,...then , U can meet her..!!But remember She needs to be cared ..!!"said Doctor with serious face

"See young man..! Relationship are very hard to built..but if u succeed to built it..it will leads ur life..!!" by saying this doctor patted Om's shoulder and left from there..

AFTER 1 HR:

Om slowly opens the door and finds Gauri is lying on bed lifelessly..! her body has several wounds ...! Her eyes reflects her pain...! The pain which is not of her wounds which are outside but which are appeared inside her..!

Shivaay and Rudra too enters inside and felt bad seeing Gauri in that condition..! Though they don't know anything about her..! But It's hurts them to see A lady in that condition..!!

Shivaay slowly went inside and seated on a stool which is behind Gauri's bed..! He carefully holds her hand and say's" Gauri, what's this all? Who hurted u like this? Plz tell me what had happen with u??"

Flashback Begins @@@

Gauri is crying in her room reminding Om...! Kali enters inside and say's" Kithna mazaa arahahey..tummey tadaptheyviyeh dekkhar..! Meney tumsey pyaar kiyatha..! Tummey shadi karkey Malkin bananey key sochata..phar Tum..Tum mujhey sirf Dardh diyaa..!! Ajj mei dikavunga tuhey Dardh kya hota hai? ...Ajj tummy merey dardh ka ehsaas hoga..!! Gauri.!!" He laughs evilly and ordered his men to tie her arms with ropes...

Kali went close to her and starts beating her with a belt mercilessly..!

He grabbed her hair in a fist and pulled it..! He saw her angrily while smoking his cigar.!! He stood up with his hand in her hair and pulled them ...Gauri cries in pain...her rolling tears gives Him a pleasure..!!

He hold her face between his index figure and thumb and say's" Gauri..!! Abb mei tujhey dikatha hu..Dardh kya hota hai??"

By saying this, he turned to other side and took his cigar in hand and pressed it on her hand..!!"Ahhhhh!" Gauri shouts in pain ..her eyes starts watering..!!

"This is for Running away from Marriage..!" roared Kali while angrily seeing in to her eyes...

He pushed her towards a corner and walks to a side to pick a empty bottle...

Gauri is crying by holding her hand..! Suddenly she felt a pain of pulling her hairs once again...! Kali broken empty glass bottle and took a piece of glass in hand...

"This is for Marrying that Oberoi..!!" saying this he crushed the glass piece in to her wound...!! Gauri let out a cry in pain...

Kali slapped her hard across her face..! Her cheeks show his figure prints..! Gauri fell down and tries to protect herself..but her tries r failing in front of Kali who is more stronger than her Now..!!

He pulled her face closer to him and say's" Now, U gonna get a  Punishment for killing my brother..!!" By saying this he caught her hairs in fist and dragged her up and starts to crush more glass pieces in to her wounds and smiles evilly when she cries in pain..he then pressed her neck tightly while seeing in to her eyes with anger..! He start pressing her neck tightly and suddenly released her from his grip...

Gauri fell down on her knees and starts coughing terribly...

"Mei tujhey ithni Asaani sey nehi marney dungi..!!" said Kali by pressing her wounds which r bleeding badly....

Kali pushed gauri and she fell flat on ground.. he say's" Agar tum meri nehi hosakthi..tho mei tummy kisiska bhi nehi honeydungi..!!" saying this he caught hold of her hands and twisted her wrist ..he pulled her waist and starts get's closer to her...when his face about to touch her face..Suddenly a guard came and informed him that Inspector is waiting downstairs and he is here to inform about case of thakurain..!!

Kali controlled his anger and gain pushed Gauri to a corner and Ordered his men to cut her wrist and left from there...

Gauri cries in pain..and slowly get's unconscious...!!!

Flash back ends...

Listening all this Shivaay's eyes turns red with anger along with OmRu's...He calms himself and slowly cares her hairs and went outside the room while taking his mobile in hands and call's commissioner..

After a while he came inside and again seated beside gauri..he cares her hairs and say's" Don't worry Gauri..! I don't leave that kaali...I will clear everything..u take rest..!" and left from there with Rudra...leaving Om behind..

Gauri is in half conscious and staring Om with great difficulty...he extends her hands and tries to say something..Om runs towards her and sit's beside her...

"Meiney...App..koo...DHO..KAA ..neh..nehi ...Diyaa!" she finally completed her sentence by seeing Om...

Om couldn't hold himself and went outside the room... though He want to believe her..He wants to care her..! He want to Assure her that everything will be fine..! But he couldn't after seeing her with Kali in His home..! He couldn't able to understand anything.....and seated on a bench while cupping his face with his palms..

IN ROOM:

Gauri couldn't able to control her tears after seeing hw Om went away leaving her ...hw he didn't say a word after listening her words... ! She couldn't believe Still Om didn't trust her..!!!

!!!