C H A P T E R 2

Hazel was brought to a secluded base, but by her guess it's was the NEST base. She was brought into a large room, with five vehicles next to her. She was seated on a chair, with a small table in from of her. In from of her, her hands were cuffed. As she looked to her side she saw the five Autobots, quickly doing a reality check that this was indeed real. Then came Lennox and Epps, who gave her sterns gazes.

She gave them a worried one, scared for what they planned to do or ask. Then the interrogation began,

"Your Name?" Lennox asked.

"Hazel Grace." Hazel replied quickly, meanwhile Epps was writing down her answers.

"Day of Birth?" Lennox asked, but received a weird look from Hazel, but got an answer right away.

"April 2nd, 2000"

"Now lastly. How do you have this?" Lennox held up the necklace, which he took from Hazel who wore it.

Hazel gulped quietly, but gave her answer, "I know..."

"Know about what?" Epps then questioned.

"About them..." Hazel said, looking at the Autobots.

Lennox and Epps followed her gaze, then looked at each other nervous. Hazel looked back at them and was hit with another question.

"Who is them?"

Hazel rolled her eyes, "You can stop the act. I know everything, but I promise you I am not a threat!"

Lennox sighed, "How do you know about them?"

"I am..." Hazel started, but tried to find the right words, not wanting them to think she was crazy.

She gave them a look and just said it, knowing there as no way to make it an less complicated, "I am from another world..."

Lennox and Epps have her a look, then they started laughing. Hazel had it coming. She rolled her eyes and when they didn't stop, she grew irritated.

"I know about you two as well."

That made them shut.

"I know about you Major William Lennox. Your married to Sarah Lennox and have a daughter, named Annabelle." Hazel turned her eyes to Epps' "I know you Robert Epps, you are married as well and have two little girls."

"Miss Hazel you have 5 minutes to explain before I arrest you." Lennox said dangerously, wanting to know immediately about how she knew about his and Epps family.

Hazel sighed, "Like I said before Major Lennox. I am from another world. I am not from this dimension."

Epps scoffed, "Well how did you appear in 'our world'?"

Hazel have him a glared at his mocking, "I don't know. All I know is I woke up, walked to school, then I ran into Samuel Witwicky."

Lennox rubbed his face tiredly, "Miss Grace I am having trouble understanding, nor am I believing you right now."

Hazel growled quietly, "Then... Let me try and prove it."

A moment of silence was held, Lennox and Epps looked at each other. They both gave each other a curt nod, looking back at Hazel.

"Alright. Prove it." Epps said.

Hazel nodded, "Ok thank you um..."

She didn't know where to start. She looked to her side, seeing the all the Autobots in vehicle form, staying quiet. Then she New exactly what to say.

"Over their are the Autobots..." She stared, pointing at said Autobots, "They robotic organisms from the planet cybertron. But sadly there home was lost to the war."

Hazel smirked as she went to the hummer first, "Ratchet. He is the Autobots medical officer. He is grumpy and isn't afraid to threaten you with his wrench."

Hazel looked at Lennox and Epps, who each had there own expressions of shock, but she continued,

"Next to Ratchet it Ironhide. He is the weapons specialist in the group. He loves his cannons the most."

Hazel looked upon the Comero on the other side of Optimus, "That right there," She pointed, "Is Bumblebee. He is Primes scout. He is a lovable boy, can make you smile even in the toughest of times."

Hazel went to to the small silver car, "Then we have Jazz. He is first Lieutenant and has such a goofy gangster personality."

Then her eyes trained on the Semi and she smiled, as she mentally screamed a little bit, "Now lastly we have Optimus Prime. He is the leader of the Autobots. He earned the the title Prime, but before he was know as Orion pax. He was a clerk back on cybertron."

Hazel smiled for a moment, till she turned her attention back to Lennox and Epps. She sighed,

"I know everything about the war between the Autobots and Decepticons. I know about Megatron and his evil ways, which includes taking over earth. I know about Starscream, an ass kisser, but secretly wants to be leader of the Decepticons. I could go on, but by the looks on your faces, I don't need to."

Hazel tried to hold back her small giggles, as Lennox and Epps stared at her for a moment. The plain shock was written all over their faces.
They both looked at each other, till a bunch of loud clanking noises were heard. All three humans looked to there side, seeing from what five vehicles, not transformed into five robots.

Hazel looked at them smiling, never thinking in years she would have this wish come true...