"Isy, are you okay?" I asked. She finally lifted her head and faced me. She had tear stains on her face.

"Isy, what happened?" I asked worried. Tears welled up in her eyes, and she looked away from me. I wrapped an arm around her. The car behind me honked, so I let go of Isy and pulled out of the school.

The drive home was silent except for Isy's sniffles. When we entered the house, Megan was home.

"Hey, Isy," she smiled at her daughter. Isy ignored her and went upstairs. Megan looked at me.

"What's wrong with her?" Megan asked concerned.

"I'm not sure. She wouldn't tell me," I admitted.

"I'd better go talk to her," Megan sighed.

"Beautiful, would you mind if I took this one?" I asked hesitantly. Megan gave me a warm smile.

"Thanks, Ty," she said softly. I smiled back and headed upstairs. I knocked on Isy's door. She didn't answer, so I entered anyway. My daughter was studying her appearance in the mirror.

"Hey, Isy. Why don't we go out to that nice diner downtown? Get ready, and we'll go," I told her. She nodded.

An hour later, we headed out to the diner. Isy was quiet in the car, so I broke the silence.

"Wanna tell me what happened at school?" I asked.

"Just a bad day," Isy mumbled.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"You know Mum and Aunt Liz's song, are you happy now?" Isy asked.

"Yes," I said, worried about where this was going.

"I'm Mum in the music video," Isy explained. Megan was the bullied girl in that video.

"Kids were picking on you?" I questioned.

"Just one," Isy mumbled.

"Was it that little brat from a few months ago? What was her name? Leah?" I asked.

"Leigh," Isy corrected. My blood was boiling. That little bully had my daughter in tears.

"What did she do to you?" I asked.

"She kept calling me names. She said I was fat and ugly and a freak and that I was unlovable and may as well kill myself. She shoved me against some lockers and made me drop my books. She tripped me in the cafeteria. Dad, what's wrong with me? Why am I such a freak?" Isy asked, starting to cry again. My heart broke. We pulled into the parking lot, and I hugged my daughter.

"Nothing is wrong with you. You are none of the things Leigh said to you. Leigh is a sad brat. You are perfect. Everyone loves you, Isabella Kate. I love you, your mother loves you, Saige loves you. Uncle Connor and Aunt Liz love you. Emily loves you," I told my daughter.

"Emily hates me," Isy corrected.

"No, sweetie. She doesn't. Em has a lot going on. She could never hate you. You girls have been best friends since you were born. She'd feel terrible if you thought she hated you," I explained. Isy nodded. We entered the diner and sat down. After placing our order, Isy spoke up again.

"I wish I was popular like Mum and you were in school," Isy sighed.

"Isy, I wasn't popular at all in school. I had a few friends, but I was nowhere near popular. I was bullied when I was your age too," I admitted.

"You were?" Isy asked surprised.

"Yup. Two other boys named Colton and David used to tease me a lot and even beat me up once," I told my daughter. Isy looked shocked.