Love at first contact my sword to his head

So this is my back ground.I'm 20% vampire 20% werewolf 20% angle 20% demon and 20% witch.My weakness is silver mixed with a purple flower that can only be found on my planet,yes am not from earth but we do have earth servants in my kingdom on the planet I once called home.My mother is the little sister of god himself she was 25% angle 25% werewolf 25% witch.And my father is the older brother of the devil 50% Demon 50% vampire.I am not human at least that's what I thought.I have 6 brother's and 2 sisters,There names are Lj who is 20,Tyson who is 18 and his twin Tyrus,Jordon who is 17,Jayden who is 16,and James who is 15,that's my brother's know for my sister's T is 16 and ab is 17 im the youngest at 15 3 months afther James and this the Bailey family.My mother is sending me to earth because they can't train me my past is alto like Damian's and wants me to be better then both of then well more like my father and not kill people know im Myya Bailey and know for the story.

Myya-Mother why must I go to that planet.

Mother-You can read minds you know that answer.

Myya-I want to hear it from you *tt*. Mother-Because your aunt.
Zantanna(sorry if I spelled here name wrong also don't own dc just myself)said she knows someone that can keep and eye on you and help with your blood thirst.

Myya-Ok fine.I will be what you and dad want so I wont kill for you and beat the shit out of my enemies.

Mother-No killing and say goodbye to everyone.

Myya-*TT* fine,goodbye everyone and I will visit and call,call me when your ready.

Father-Bye princess make the world great.

Myya-Yes father.

(Boom tube to earth aka in Gotham)

Myya-Wow I like Gotham it's dark and it has a lot of black my favorite color.

Rubber- Girl,girl give me your money.

(Myya smirks)

Myya-You messes with the wrong girl on the wrong day.

(Pulls out sword she was given when birthed)

(Myya gets in a fighting stance and a hole bunch of blood later)

Myya-Your still alive because I promise my mother I would not kill, bitch*spit on rubber*

Batman-Good thing you didnt,and who are you?

Myya-Who the hell are? You and mind your own business.

Robin-He ask you a question,who are you!?

Myya-I know who you are Damian you to Bruce.

Batman-your Myya.

Myya-Yes and you are Batman.

Robin-How do you know are real names?What's going on father?

Batman-This is Myya Zatannna's niece she is a trained fighter and she will be living with us also is a little better then you.

Robin-Impossible im the best.

Myya-I don't need to prove myself to anybody so I don't care.

Robin-Sounds like your scared.

(Myya takes out sword out and holds it to robin's neck)

Myya-I promised my mother that I will not kill so leave me the fuck alone pretty boy.

(Robin pushes Myya and they where about to fight till)

Batman-That's enough Robin,Myya get in the car NOW!!!

Myya-fine

Robin-ok