Chapter 2

"Crack head"

I stare at Fiona, "Are you serious, right now."

Fiona shrugs her shoulder, "I heard a guy say that to someone so I thought why not" Since I left with an empty stomach my dad was so generous that he stopped by Mc Donald's and we got breakfast there,

"Fiona you can't just say something if you don't know the meaning of it" I try to explain to my younger sister.

"Well, The word sounded stupid and since your stupid I thought why not use the word on you" She says, biting into her last pancake- Yeah she got food even though she already ate at home.

"Alright girls time to get back on the road" My dad says coming from the table a few feet behind us. I can't believe I'm spending 5 hours in a car with Fiona. *Shudders* Oh the horror..

"Let's get going peasant" Fiona says after she finished her last pancake as she throws the boxes and everything in the trash, but leaves the tray on the top where the other trays were. I follow exactly what she did as we exit Mc Donald's walking a few feet behind from our parents who got tired of waiting. We all pile into the car again as the first thing Fiona does is get on her phone and plug in her headphones.

"Fiona" I try to get her attention

"Fi?" I shake her slightly as she brushes my hands away from her.

"Queen, Fiona Winters" I say In a British accent as a final attempt to get her attention and she slowly pulls out her headphones smiling and says, "Yes peasant, what may your beautiful queen do for you today?" I flash her a smile, "Put on your seat belt, hoe."

Instantly, My parents attention snaps towards me, both looking angry.

"Oh my god, Don't tell me you heard me say that, but not what she called me at Mc Donald's?!"  I say panicking looking at them, are they for real?!

"Emily, Your older you have to be the bigger person" My mom tells me softly from the passenger seat

"Yeah Emily" Fiona mocks me.

"Whatever" I mumble as I take out my phone and put in my headphones listening to music while reading a book on wattpad.

~~~3 hours~~~

It has only been 3 hours and Fiona is giving me a major headache.

"Let's play a game! I punch you if I see a car, ready?!"

"N-" Before I could finish my sentence I get a strong punch on my right shoulder

"Fio-" And another punch

"-na" Another punch

"St-" Another punch

"-opppp!!!" And another punch, This time, however I grab her fist and punch her across the face.

I wish- But it turned out more like when I grabbed her fist she cried and I got in trouble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours passed and at this point all I see is trees,

"Dad"

"Hm?"

"When are we getting there?"

"Soon"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"But there are a lot of trees here.." He didn't say anything after that and I didn't ask.

I think he's mineOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara