Intro

"Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about

"Some of the best moments in life are the ones you can't tell anyone about."

Do you believe in love at first sight?

That's a question that has plagued me for years. I've scoffed and given my lewd opinion of the matter countless times. See, it's because I never thought that I would be on the receiving end of that question.

Until, I met Kira.

It was only supposed to be one night. We met at a Frat party.

We got very drunk. We hooked up.

Then, I woke up beside her; I never thought she would be the answer to my question. The moment of clarity dawned on her and in that instant in a blink of an eye she was gone. But, to my surprise, she left behind evidence that this was her first time.

I was shocked.

Ever since that day, there was not a moment I have not thought about her or a night she hasn't lingered in my dreams. My world just wasn't the same.

But then, during a company board meeting I see her. Words could not explain what I felt at that moment when our eyes met.

We weren't meant to see each other again, but fate had other plans.

It turns out that my one night stand was none other than.

Kira Malone Winthrop, The young heiress to our rival company; Winthrop Enterprises.

I try to weigh in the consequences of our actions. But believe me when I say resisting her is harder than I ever imagined. We grow closer and fall in love. We try to juggle with this new found love in secret. But, so much hangs in the balance as we fight to stay together.

Even with the danger of discovery looming over us, I can't seem to let her go.

What we have can very much put us on the brink of losing so much.

But, loving her is so worth the risk.....