"My dear," father said, "you've grown so much

"My dear," father said, "you've grown so much."

"It's only been a month, father," I said, pulling away from them. They smiled and nodded.

"And from what we've heard," mother said, looking at Anne, "it's been quite the month."

I nodded sadly, "things have happened."

"I hear you are expecting a child," he said. I nodded.

"I am," I confirmed. My dad cheered and squeezed my cheeks, kissing my forehead lightly before he pulled me into an embrace.

"I was so sure you'd be upset?"

"Upset? Why not at all, I'm rather thrilled." he replied. He moved to walk ahead of me and extended his arm out for Anne to take. She linked his arm with hers and they began walking ahead of us.

"What do you think it's going to be," he asked, as he led us into the castle, "I'm hoping for a son..."

He kept talking as mother looked at me and rolled her eyes. I smiled and looked down as I followed them up the steps into the castle, but found myself smiling the entire time.

My family was here and they were going to see me make a new one. It was a weird thing. But I also guess that's the beauty of life. You get to say goodbye to your old family while joining the sanctity of a new one.

"Honey," mother whispered, grasping my hand, "are you alright?"

I looked at her blankly as she stared back at me and I smiled before nodding, "I've never been better."

She nodded, "you look amazing, deary."

I chuckled and nodded.

"Well," Anne said as we all made it inside, "I know you have just arrived, but I do need some assistance in some of the preparations for the wedding. Would you mind-"

"Oh not at all!" my father said, "we'd be happy to help."

Anne smiled and nodded at me. I said my quick goodbyes and watched as Anne took off with my parents towards what seemed to be the study.

~

"Hey, is there something wrong with Harry," Niall asked, walking into my room. He wore a nice fitted attire and had his hair done up so he looked very sharp. He wore a small gold crown on his head and his jacket was a dark navy blue with jewels embroidered on it. The vest he wore underneath was that of gold followed by a fitted white blouse. He wore light trousers and had black boots that reached his shins. He also wore black leather gloves.

"You look nice," I complimented. He looked down and smiled before he nodded and looked up.

"Thanks, I try," he smirked, "anyways, what's wrong with him?"

The girls led me into the washroom as we began to get ready.

"I don't know," I said, "why, what's he doing?"