Chapter 26 ~Dancing With My Love~

Start from the beginning

"Right in the thick of love. At times we get sick of love. It seems like we argue everyday," he sings some more.

"This should be our song," I tell Justin.

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

"Let's make a dance to it then," he tells me. Justin lets go of me and runs across the room grabbing a chair. He places the chair on the center of the floor.

He runs back over to my phone. He restarts the song and runs back over to me. Justin takes my hand guiding me to the mirror. Justin grabs my waist from behind and pulls me towards him. Justin sits on the chair.

"Spread your arms and follow me," Justin tells me and I oblige. Justin slowly gets up from the chair in mid-introduction.

(For the introduction ONLY search up "Ordinary People -John Legend Sean D dance video" or you may not understand)

["Ooh oooh"]

Justin moves his left shoulder with his head moving to the right. He then moves his other shoulder moving his head the opposite direction and I follow his every move. He brings his arms up and turns to the side plopping his arms down as if the air were a table.

He spreads his arm pulling them back on then he places his right foot behind his left causing his to turn. He puts one hand on his stomach and the other to his chest popping his chest out. He moves his right heel to the side followed by quick movement in his step.

He crouches down with his left hand in front of him followed by his right arm. He pulls his arms back while moving back. I seem to catch on quickly then he begins to walk towards me.

["Girl I'm in love with you"]

He grabs my hand putting it on my chest.

[This ain't no honeymoon past the infatuation phase]

He turns my face with his finger to face him. As our faces were inches away from each other he leans in for a kiss but I push him away.

"Focus on making this dance Justin!"

"That should be apart of the dance. Cause that's how you basically were when we were still in the infatuation phase. You acted like you didn't want me but I know you did," Justin says walking towards me smirking.

"Shut up Justin," I say pushing his arms that attempted to wrap around my waist again while walking away.

["Right in the thick of love"]

He follows me then grabs my arm pulling me towards him. He spins me around and dips me. My right hand rested on his back with my left leg slightly up.

["At times we get sick of love"]

He runs his hands down from my chest to my stomach and quickly picks me back up causing my hair to go in a forward direction.

"Don't deny it," he says. I look up at Justin and smile.

"You liked that didn't you?" He says smirking again.

"Yeah I did. I didn't expect that," I say while fixing my crazy hair.

["Seems like we argue everyday"]

Justin runs towards me while I run backwards as we pretend to argue and fight with each other throwing our hands in the air as I place my hand on his chest. I push him away again and walk towards the wall. Justin runs after me.

["I know I misbehaved"]

Justin puts both his hands out for me to grab telling me to take him back but I slap them as I pretend to be angry with him but he takes my wrists pinning me against the wall just like he did when he tried to explain to me about him and Chantel at the elevator and I didn't want to listen.