Chapter 2: Arrival

Third Person POV

The Pups, Ryder, Katie, and Jake, had arrived. Jake and Katie had sat next to each other during the flight and the had seemed to have a great time, Ryder, though, was jealous and thought it was too late.

"I'm such an idiot" Ryder whispered.

Chase listened in and felt bad.

"They're only friends" he said trying to cheer Ryder up.

Instead of saying something like 'Thanks Bro' Ryder sobbed into Chase's fur instead.

"It'll be just fine" Chase said.

Katie who DIDN'T have feelings for Jake was worried and asked what was going on.

Ryder quickly pulled himself together and said: "Nothing".

Katie doubtfully said: "Ok..."

Marshall POV

A/N: Marshall and Everest are Together, Chase encouraged Marshall to ask her out and she said 'Yes'. Don't worry Rocky fans, there will be Tundra in this story later.

We landed by the temple where Carlos and Tracker and I thought I caught a glimpse of Tracker and Everest eyeing each other in a  weird way but I must've just imagined it.

We talked about our trip and how life was a while when I realized Tracker and Everest weren't by the fire we had made anymore. Everest loved Marshmallows! Why did she leave?!

I decided to go into the temple and see if they were anywhere to be seen. I stepped on a pressure plate and fell down a hole.

Everest POV

Me and Tracker had gone into the temple, eager to find anything interesting. We went through a maze and I found a golden bone! I was just about to grab it when there was a pain in my back. I blacked out.

I woke up in a dark cave full of water. Seaweed was floating around the boulder I was laying on. Tracker had cuddled into me; but for some reason, I didn't care, I wanted more of that everyday.