Chapter Eight; On-Going Case

Abigail's POV:

I jump up from my seat. "He has to remember this!" I look to Nicole, "Take me to the Phantomhive manor. Now! Don't bring anything!" I turned to Alois, "I have to go. I'll be back soon." I ran to Nicole, and she picked me up, and ran through the door, and headed to Ciel. We got there almost right away, and I ran up to their door, banging as hard as I can.

Sebastian opened the door, and smirked, "Back already?" I nodded, "I just remembered the case we have. I need to talk to Ciel." He nodded and walked to go get Ciel. I ran to the couch and sat down. Taking in everything that is happening. I sigh, and I hear Ciel coming down the stairs. I look up, "We have to finish our case, or the queen will be mad. Let's set everything else aside, and work on this together." I said quickly.

He nodded, "Okay let's get to work. Do we have any leads?" I nodded, "Nicole and I were working on that earlier. We pinpointed the Viscount Druitt. We have to go after him." He nodded again. "We can start today, have you already eaten?" I nodded, "Yes, I have."

~Time Skip~

"I'll keep the dress I have on, Ciel, you wear whatever Mad'am Red wants you to." I teased, since Mad'am Red wanted us to go as girls that were bored of all the party games, and the Viscount Druitt would help us. Well, at least that was the plan. I smirked at him. "Don't joke about that." He scolded me, but I kept smirking. "Don't be so humble Ciel." I joked and walked over to Mad'am Red.

"Well, I hope this is what will work." I say, and walk with her to the cairage, we sat on the same side with Nicole, while everyone else was on the other. "At least Elizabeth isn't there." I said, and everyone nodded in agreement. Soon we arrived at the ball, I walked in next to Ciel, who was wearing  a pink, and black dress. We walked to the other side of the manor, waiting for the song to be over. We walked around, and I heard a familiar voice behind us. "This way, Mistress'." Sebastian guided us away from Elizabeth.

"I thought she wasn't supposed to be here!" I screamed quietly. Why is she here!? "I don't understand. She's almost always where we are." I added on, while Ciel complained, "Why does this always happen to me?" I giggled at his words. I spotted the Viscount over talking to some ladies. I looked at Sebastian and Ciel, not wanting either of them to get hurt. I snuck away without them noticing, and I walked to the Viscount.

"Oh! Viscount! I am so bored here. I'm bored of all the party games, and dancing." He looked at me, and smiled sweetly. "Oh, well, my sweet little bluebird. I have something more fun that we can do, but you are much too young for such an activity." I scoffed, "Viscount, I am not a little girl. I am a lady." He nods, "Well, if you wish to partake in my activity, then follow me." He whispered in my ear. I nodded, and he pulled me along with him to a dark room. It smelled sort of funny, and I leaned against the back wall. "Aren't you having so much fun, dear bluebird?" I looked up at him. "Damn you." I breathed out and passed out.

I woke up in darkness. "This little lady has a symbol on her hand, making her unique, and more valuable. The bidding will start soon." I heard the Viscount say. Black market sales? Wow, this man is a creep. The blindfold was taken off of me, and I looked to see that I was in a cage. "Nicole. I order you to come save me now." I say, and the room went dark. Oh, please be Nicole.