Chapter 10

Dear Mark,

Today's gonna be a good day! And here's why:

You get to help Y/N with her contest piece! Which means you get to spend more time with her. Which is always fun, you know?

And your schedule goes back to normal next week! No more forgetting about where you are supposed to be doing!

So cheer up you big lug! Keep at it and you'll go far! Remember that you are amazing, and that's all that matters.

So be proud and have fun!

Sincerely,
Me
_______________________________
I woke up that next day, feeling like absolute shit. But everything took a turn for the better when I realized what I would be doing today. Smiling to myself, I looked to my hands, remembering everything that happened last night.

After our talk in the park, we both walked back to our apartment. Once we got there, we both realized that we had done so, hand in hand. I remember Y/N growing a lovely shade of pink, becoming flustered and quickly pulling away, repeating the word "Sorry" over and over again.

Of course, I was quite flustered myself, quickly finding the chance to retreat back into my home. Ethan and Tyler wouldn't shut up about what happened for hours.

But today was different. Drew would be out, so Y/N had her apartment to herself. Which meant I could go over to help without having Drew in the way.

I got up, showered, typed my letter, and read the one from yesterday, then I dressed. It wasn't anything fancy. Just a pair of black shorts, Red muscle tee and my black Vans. I left my room to find Ethan on the couch watching TV.

"Oh heyyyyy Marrrrrk~" Ethan smiled and bent his back over the couch, seeing me upside down. "Why ya up so early?"

"I'm helping Y/N create a new piece for the contest." I said, turning to him after grabbing my pills and a cup of water.

"Oooooohhhhh~ That sounds fun! Are you going to kiss her?" Ethan wiggles his eyebrows. I only rolled my eyes.

"No Ethan. It's not like that, Y/N already has a boyfriend, I told you."

"So? What's the point of getting her as your own without the challenge? Boyfriends can always *mysteriously* disappear..." Ethan smirked and shot me finger guns.

"Ethan"

"Sorry sorry! I get it! You're too sweet to fight for her. But don't come crying to me if she doesn't want to be with you." Ethan flipped back to facing the TV.

"She already doesn't want to be with me Ethan. She has a boyfriend already!"

"Uh-huh. 'Doesn't want to be with you.' Whatever you say Mark.."

"Goodbye Ethan. Tell Tyler where I'm at." I said as I walked out. Ethan waved me off.

Smiling, I headed for her apartment, about to knock on her door, when Drew burst out, knocking into me.

"O-Oh sorry Drew" I remark politely. Drew merely scoffed and kept walking past.

'Somethings up with him...but what?'