"I'm all for the shower part but I'm not feeling hungry yet...maybe just some coffee." Dylan replied watching Devon's lithe body step out of bed and reach for her robe.

"What?" Devon asked, feigning hurt, "You're not hungry?" She smirked knowing full well where this was heading.

Reaching out, Dylan snaked her arm out and grabbed Devon's wrist to pull her down again, "Well, not for food anyway." She stated covering Devon's mouth with her own.

"Mm, one of us is a sex fiend." Devon said laughingly.

"Yes, but which one"? Dylan asked as Devon rolled over to straddle her letting the robe fall open.

Putting her hands on Dylan's breast as she leaned down, her hair spilled out around Dylan's face as she searched her eyes, "I'm thinking maybe me." She whispered as she began to rub her already wet pussy against Dylan's abdomen seductively.

Placing her hands inside Devon's robe, Dylan began to help her undulate against her own stomach and pubis bone, wondering if there was anything this woman did that wasn't sexy?

It only took a few minutes and a few unbelievably sexy moans for Devon's body to begin to shudder as she rocked back and forth against Dylan, sliding in her own wetness. When she finally released herself, she collapsed into Dylan's arms, her hair covering them in a blanket of love.

"Now I need a shower." She breathed out heavily as she kissed Dylan's cheek a few minutes later.

"Damn, that was hot." Dylan stated with a smile as Devon rolled off but left a hand on Dylan's breast.

Laughing lightly, Devon watched her with hooded eyes, "Sometimes, I just can't control myself with you."

Rolling over on her side, Dylan placed her hand between Devon legs, "I'm certainly not complaining." She replied sliding her middle finger down through the wetness with a smirk.

Taking in a sharp breath, Devon shut her eyes, "Darling...I'm not sure I can go again." She told her unevenly.

"You cannot expect me to just watch you get off...on me, and then not do anything in return, do you"? Dylan asked incredulously, knowing she would let her have her as she slowly moved down to position herself between Devon's thighs...and without so much as a protest from Devon, she began her journey into Devon's wonder land.

Devon's taste was exquisite, and after using her left arm to hook underneath one of Devon's legs she used then used her thumbs and index fingers to gently hold Devon open before giving her that first swipe slow swipe with her tongue. "Fuck, your delicious" Dylan stated as she began her ministrations to only have Devon moaning and pulling her hair within a matter of minutes. "Oh my God...yes, right there...that feels sooo...Oh Fuck, I'm cumming..." And that was all the notice Dylan got before Devon came undone by her wickedly skilled tongue.

After cleaning her up with kisses and gentle licks, Dylan kissed her way back up to the brunette who was still trying to get her breath back and had her arm slung across her eyes, "I don't even want to know where you learned that?" She said with a slight smile as she peeked out from under her arm as she spoke, which Dylan had to laugh at, but also found incredibly endearing.

"I think I saw it in a porn flick or something" she winked kissing her lips softly.

Opening her arms to bring Devon into the circle of them as she laughed lightly, "That was an excellent answer baby" she replied before deepening the kiss. "And thank you, that was amazing."