SwapFell!Sans x Innocent!Cheerful!Reader ~ Mistletoe

Requested by Undertale_Keissha Hope you enjoy it! Also I dont know swapfell that much... The time of the year in this book is christmassssssssssssss!

You've been in the underground for quite some time now, and you've managed to befriend everyone, even the queen and Alphys. They all like you (as a friend ofcourse, except for one person) but they get annoyed of you because of your energetic attitude and 'cause your always screaming. But Chara didnt mind that.

Christmas is approching, you told everyone what christmas is and they agreed to celebrate it. Chara told you about traditions, you told everyone, even though you didnt know what some of those ment.

"PAPYRUS! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Sans yelled. You have a little nickname for him, you call him Raspberry. "Raspberry calm down, and have some fun!" You said, running around in circles, he smiled. You always make Sans smile, Papyrus and the others also noticed it and would sometimes tease Sans for it.

Papyrus and the others were putting up decorations. "Raspberry! Come join me! Lets make snow angels!!!" You yelled, playing in the snow. "HUMAN, I HAVE A LOT TO DO!" He protested. "Come on, please? Chara wont play with me, so can you play with me? Please?" He sighed. "Alright" You smiled and pulled him, he fell on the snow face first, you giggled.

He sat up and made a snowball, he threw it at you. It hit you, you made snowballs and threw them at Sans. You two were now having a snowball fight.

It was a tie, you two layed on the snow exhausted. "(Y/n)? Have you seen Sans?" Papyrus saw you two. "I'm here, now what is it?" Sans sat up and looked at Papyrus. "Dinner is ready, they told me to get you two" You and Sans got up and walked back with Papyrus.

When you entered Chara was giggling for some reason. After the early dinner, you were going to get a drink, you and Sans walked in at the same time, Chara called your names getting your attentions. Chara pointed up, you two looked up to see a mistletoe hanging from the door way.

Sans blushed a pinkish-red (or whatever you wanna call it). You just giggled. "H-human, a-according to human traditions we must..." "Kiss!" Chara said, more like yelled.

Sans nodded and looked at you. "I-I demand t-that you kiss me!"  You hugged him, he hugged back, when you let go you gave him a peck on the cheeck. Chara looked dissapointed. Sans then kissed you.

Chara smiled, the widest smile she can ever do. "Phone, phone! Wheres the phone?!" Chara whisper yelled. "Too late" Undyne said, Chara frowned.

"H-human, c-can you go on a date with me?" Sans looked at you, you nodded, he smiled. "Best christmas ever!" Chara yelled.
"Why dont the date happen tomorrow, its christmas eve let us have fun" Asgore said.

You and Sans spent the day yelling, bossing around, and having fun in your own way.

Remember requests are open!

Sorry it took a while, anyways how was it? Is it ok? Is it bad? Do I need to improve my writing skills? Please tell me.

Author~chan out! PACE!