Hogwarts Express - soon going to be edited!!

Hello lovely readers! I hope this chapter is a lot better. When I find an editor or when I’m done with the story I will go back and edit. Or when I have extra time whatever comes first. Just want to say thank you for reading! Thank you so much you guys are amazing! So comment and vote like you wonderful people always do.

ALSO IM SORRY! I think I should add in I’m so sorry about last chapter. (I have had a though week… I got kicked out of my college classes not because I failed but because I didn’t attend like two of the classes. I couldn’t find my bus pass… so yeah) So like I said I’m sorry and I will edit it when I can.

BANNERS!!!!!

If you have spare time and your board out of your mind and looking for something to entertain yourself I need banners XD Love you guys thank you! Love you away and I need one more thing…

Watty Awards! Should I enter this into it leave a comment! Yes or No! Give me your reasons why or why not! (I won’t be upset if you guys say no. I know how some people are they say tell me why or why not and they don’t like the why not.)

This has given me more fans which rocks! So thank you love you guys!

-WinterBlossom101

Chapter 3

It was about nine o’clock, I laid there in bed as I groan not wanting to move. I knew it a few hours I would be on a train going to a wizarding school. This seemed like a dream, it can’t be real my mind as tried to comprehend this, but it couldn't. The thing I was kind of scared of more of was not going to this school on my own knowing nothing about it. Not knowing any spells or charms, but it was finally meeting my brother. It had been ten years, ten years since I have seen my brother from what I have been told. What if he didn’t like me? What if he made fun of me for not knowing anything about magic? I never knew anything about having a brother. Finally after all this time I would meet my one and only sibling from what I could tell.

 I was startled
by my mother who slammed the door open with an unforgiving bang. “Come on Sahara! You need to get up ready and eat. I trust you have everything together and midnight feed?” She smiled. 

I pushed myself up sitting up against the back board of my bed and groaned, “Yes mom. Everything is done and taken care of.” I got out of my bed my mother shut the door behind her existing my room.  I got change into a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt and gray sweater with a pair of convers. I think I looked very nice. I looked at the time it was nine thirty. Walking there would take us an hour my mother’s car was in the shop. Too bad dad is gone he would have been able to fix the car in a heartbeat he passed away a few years ago…

I ran down the stairs into the kitchen where my mother had everything on a rolling cart and suit case. With Midnight on top, my mother looked at me and frowned. “Are you ready to go Sahara?” 

“Yes mom” I gave her a small reply.

She smile and started picking up some of the stuff, “Good let’s go.”

We walked out of the house at 9:45, we walked and talked the rest of the trip was pretty quiet. I guess things are kind of odd now. Now the truth is out I knew I wasn’t really her child and I had to go by potter once again. I will miss her. I wish I could tell her that but she would think I was lying or something. I will see her once again during brake. In my mind she will never stop being my mother, was the one who took care of me for most of my life. For that I thank her.

We finally arrived at the KingsCross station there were a few not many but a few kids walking along. I chose to follow the small group that were with there parents. I chose to follow them; I followed them to the middle of the track as my mother followed behind me. We followed the group we till saw them disappear into the wall. I looked at my mother her eyes were saddened, she took a noticeably deep breath and look down at me. She slowly started to speck as she spoke it hurt me a little, “Sahara I’m not going to go with you and wave you off. I can’t see you go off on your own. I’m sorry…” she trailed off as she began to cry.