Chp 1. Back

Chp.1 Back

Natsu and the others have just returned from the games. "I feel so tired," Lucy whined, " I can't wait to go back home." Natsu lazily came in, with Happy trailing by.

In a few moments, everything went back to normal. People were laughing. Cana was sitting near Mirajane who was talking to master about the latest job some one took. After Cana's barrel of booze was out, she yelled out to Mirajane for more. Levy was in the corner with the rest of team Shadow Gear. Droy and Jet were telling Levy what happened while they were gone. Even Erza was hanging back eating cake.

Gajeel and Pantherlily seemed to be leaving for a job. Levy caught sight of him leaving since she was sitting near the door, and sneezed. Gajeel looked down, "Hmpf. Bless you." They locked eyes for a few seconds.

"Thank you," Levy murmured so only Gajeel could hear. She turned around to face her companions again.

Macao and Wakaba were talking about the old days of Fairy Tail and shared an inside joke. They laughed blatantly.

"Don't be so loud," Cana complained at Macao.

"Ehh? We're not as so loud as the rest of the guild," Macao replied.

"Yeah," Wakaba backed up Macao. Then they went back to talking and drinking booze.

Over near the request board Nab was still staring at the request board. "Chii~~" is what Nab seemed to say. Elfman came over.

"Get a job if you are a man. MAN." Elfman spouted.

"Elf-niichan, you shouldn't say that to him. He's," Lisanna paused as if to think what to say next. " Just trying to find that perfect job that would suit him."

"I wasn't--," Elfman started to say.

"Shh, no excuses." Lisanna ended the conversation. Nab sweat dropped and walked away. At least, for a while until he went back to continue staring.

Team Rajinshouzo already went on a S-class job with Laxus. Bisca and her child played at the corner of the guild. Al wasn't there. Reedus finished eating a banana and threw the peel on the ground. Soon after, due to a yellow blotched on the ground that someone did not see, a thunk resonated. "Ouch," murmured Grey. "Natsu!" He yelled so that Nastu heard him, even though they weren't that far apart.

"Eeh?" Natsu replied.

"You aren't supposed to litter! Someone could slip!" Grey intellectually lectures at the surprise of Juvia, and much of the guild.

"Ahh! Grey can be like that too! Juvia feels her heart beating faster! Grey-SAMA!!! I will--" she got interrupted when Nastu dashed passed by her and sent her flying against the wall. "Juvia loves Grey-sama," were her last words before she passed out, leaving a huge crack in the wall.

"Ahh!? What did you say squinty-eyes?" Natsu antagonized. Natsu's aura built up a flame surrounding him.

"You heard what I said droopy-eyes!" Grey retorted. Grey's aura became an icy flame encasing his body. They started fighting.

"Stop. We are finally back and the first thing you do is fight?" Erza declared. It did not have that much effect on Natsu and Grey.

Alone the lines, through their heated battle, a cup flew by and knocked Erza's cake out if her hand.

"C-c-cake..." She stuttered. her face looked sad at first, and then utter outraged. "Who did that to my cake!?"

She hit both Grey and Natsu at the same time, under their jaws. they got flung to the ceiling and came back to retaliate at Erza, forgetting that they could get beaten easily.

After that happened,the rest of the guild found some kind of reason to fight each other. Fortunately, no magic was used yet.

At the counter, Mirajane giggled, "Oh my." Wendy looked slightly off-put as she watched the guilds hysterics. Lucy say next to her and breathed a sigh of relief.

"Everything is finally back to normal," Lucy stated.

"Hmpf. That is so." Charle replied. At that Wendy relaxed, smiled, and laughed.