Chapter 8 - Angel's Lament

As Angel tended to Cordy and helped her with her hunger, Spike met with Buffy. Gawd! She was even more desireable as a vamp! He wanted her now!

"See somethin' you like?" Buffy asked Spike, noticing how he was looking at her.

"What the hell!" Buffy thought to herself. "What could be wrong with giving Spike what he wanted."

And Buffy went in for the kill as she moved in to give Spike a kiss. He went for it as he kissed her fervently, hungry for whatever she gave him as the two of them made passionate love.

As Buffy and Spike made love to each other, they were unaware of the audience they had as Angel watched the two lovers. Angel was now seeking his revenge on Buffy for turning Cordy, and Spike, for taking his girl.

Back at Giles' store, Willow was minding the store while Xander was making out with Anya. But Willow wouldn't be alone for long, as Tara was on her way to see Willow.

"Tara?" Willow said surprised to see her.

"I needed to see you." Tara said, looking outside.

"Tara, what's wrong? Why do you keep looking out the window?"

"Someone tried to kill me!"

"What? Who?" Willow said as she pulled Tara from the window just as a gun sounded.

Willow placed her body over Tara's, but when she got off Tara's body after the gunfire, it was too late as she saw Tara had been shot.

"Tara!" Willow screamed, shaking Tara's lifeless body, and sending Xander and Anya inside, the two lovers oblivious to the gunfire.

"What's all the noise!" Xander yelled coming into the store.

"Tara's been shot!" Willow yelled.

"What? How?" Anya said confused.

"You didn't hear the gunshots?"

"No. I guess Xander and I were too busy."

"We heard someone screaming and came inside." Xander said.

"She's not....." Willow said, almost afraid to say it.

"No, she has a pulse." Xander said, feeling Tara's pulse on her inner arm.

As Willow breathed a sigh of relief, Xander covered Tara's body with a blanket as Anya called an ambulance to take Tara to the hospital.