Heat

This will have both Sehun and Baekhyun in it. Also sorry for the late update; I had writers block. Enjoy this Kyungsoo pic btw
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Baekhyun's Pov:

I needed to get home now! I feel my heat coming on and it's super uncomfortable. I starting to sweat when Sehun looks over at me. He acted like he was confused, but I could see the amusement in his eyes.

"Baekhyun, are you alright?" He said while smirking. I glared at him before looking at a clueless Luhan.

"I'm fine," I said through gritted teeth. I looked at Chanyeol with a pleading look. He nodded subtly and looked at the pair in front of us.

"Well, I think we need to go but we'll come back later," he said while standing up. Luhan looked confused but Sehun just laughed at my misfortune.

Once we were home, I immediately went to get my pills. I opened the bottle to see that there were none left. Well shit. This was going to be very uncomfortable. I can already feel my pants getting hotter and tighter.

SEHUNS POV:

The chanbaek duo just left and now we were cooking together. Luhan discovered that whenever he was exceptionally happy, his little cat ears would pop out. He also seemed shocked that I was a vampire but he wasn't scared anymore.

After we ate, we spent the rest of the day hanging out and cuddling. Until he turned to me with a perplexed expression.

"Sehunnie? Every morning when I wake up, are you really drinking raspberry water? Or is that my blood?" No. Don't tell him Sehun. Keep it a secret so he won't be upset.

"Why would I drink your blood? I just really love raspberry water. It makes me energized for the day. That's all," he didn't seem quite convinced but let it go anyway.

"Ok. I trust you," damn I feel guilty now. But I can't let that break us apart. I smiled and leaned into him more. As soon as I did that, Luhan's little ears popped out and he gasped at the feeling.

"I'm never going to get used to those cute ears you have anytime soon" I said while laughing. He only laughed along with me. He cut the silence with another innocent remark.

"I hope Baekhyun is doing ok," he said with a sigh. I couldn't help but smirk. I looked down into his eyes.

"Oh don't worry about him Luhan. He's doing just fine"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

So I was looking through my previous chapters to see my progress and realized that I have a lot of typos. I'm really sorry. English is not my first language so it's hard for me to do grammar and all that. So I apologize sincerely.

Sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes

BUH-BYE!!!