Alive

Previously: "ooh, what did you get Sehunnie?"

"Nothing special, just raspberry water,"

Hey guys! Thanks for reading, it's really awesome to see people enjoying my work. Even though it probably sucks 😁
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

* one month later*

It's been a month sense I met Luhan. A month of fun, joy, and just happiness in general. I loved hanging out with Luhan and talking with him. He talked a lot, but he was also a very good listener.

In this short month, we've become very close friends and I've already been to his house multiple times. Speaking of which, he asked me to visit him at his house today, which I obviously said yes to. Who wouldn't?

*At Luhan's house*

I walked over the front door and knocked

I walked over the front door and knocked. Not even 5 seconds later, the door flew open and revealed a cheerful looking deer.

"Hello Sehunnie! Come inside!" I laughed at his cuteness and walked inside.

"Hello Lulu, what did you want to talk to me about?" He usually asks me to come to his house if he needs help or if he wants to talk about something.

"Oh um... I uh- I m-might want t-to ask you something?" He said more as a question instead. Uh oh. Has he found out that I'm really a vampire. I'm still waiting to get his blood by the way.

"Lulu, are you ok? What is it? Just say it and get whatever it is out of the way," I was getting anxious by his nervousness.

"Um... Ok. Sehun? I may or may not have fallen in love with over the course of a short month that I met you. I know that you'll probably stop hanging out with me or not talk to me or stop texting me or stop coming to my hou-mmph!"

This dorky deer finally confessed! I knew something was up because whenever I called him Lulu, he would look down and blush. But I sealed his blabbering mouth with a kiss. And I was beyond happy when he responded back to it.

I pulled away with a smile and looked down at him fondly. He was just staring at the wall with wide eyes. I laughed and hugged him, while he put his hands around my waist. Still hugging him, i broke the silence.

"Lulu?"

"Yes Sehunnie?" He said cutely.

"Does this mean we are boyfriends now?" Please say yes. I've wanted this for a whole month.

"Of course it does! I wouldn't have kissed you back if I didn't want to be your boyfriend!" He said laughing into my chest. I released him from my hug and he sat down and the dinner table while I walked into the kitchen to make us some food.

"Sehun~" I heard the sweet angelic voice that was Luhan's call.

"Yes babe?" I heard him laugh before he started again.

"Can you stay over please? Baekhyun is staying at Chanyeol's tonight and I don't wanna be lonely!" He said in a cute sehyo voice.

"Who's Baekhyun?" Luhan has never mentioned anyone named Baekhyun or Chanyeol before.

"He lives with me! He is my other best friend and Chanyeol is his boyfriend. We can meet them tomorrow if you want?" Hmm. Might as well. I've got nothing better to do. And plus, I'm really interested to see what these boys look like.

After we ate, it was already 11 o'clock.

"Luhan, go to bed. I just need to clean up the kitchen then I'll come in shortly. Okay?" I heard a soft 'okay' in reply and saw Luhan tiredly climb up the stairs to his room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Another chapter! Sorry it's so long but I couldn't find the right time to end it. In the chapter Sehun will meet Baekhyun and Chanyeol so make sure you stick around to see that happen!

Also btw, I'm thinking about my picture in the next chapter so you guys can see me. But I'm insecure so I don't know if I should or not. I'm might make the next chapter like an 'about the author' type of thing. So if you want an update, than don't read it!

Sorry for spelling/grammar mistakes

And as always:

BUH-BYE!!!