To Protect = To Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

{Flash back}

You were in your room talking to Rex about your plan. It was earlier that night.

[Partner you know you can die from this]

"I know Rex, I know the repercussions of what this move can do"

[And your still willing to do this for them even if you don't make it out alive]

"I'm a person who will protect anyone as long as I'm on good terms with them or I care deeply for them even if it means the death of me"

[Partner, I will go along with this plan, but it would be better if--- never mind I know you thought it through already so I'm with you]

"Thanks Rex, I hope I'll be able to talk to you after the game"

[Me as well]

{Flash back ended}

Now it was 5 minutes till midnight. The club room doors opened and you saw Sona and Tsubaki from the student council. Everyone greeted them and Soma then started talking to Rias.

"Sona, Tsubaki why are you here?" Rias asked

"Me and Tsubaki will be broadcasting and commentating on the match as it's broadcasted"

"Ohh ok well thanks for coming here"

"If I had to bet you will kick their asses 7 ways from Sunday" Sona said as she and Tsubaki left the room.

Then after they left the room a white teleportation circle appeared on the floor and Grafia appeared.

"Well my lady are you and your peerage ready for battle" Grafia asked and made a teleportation circle for all of you to go to the Battle grounds.

Everyone got in to the circle except Lily. You then said to Lily.

"Lily I'll be fine don't worry just stay with Grafia and go to the broadcasting booth with her ok" you lied and knew you won't be fine in the end of this.

Lily simply nodded and stood next to Grafia. Grafia got the teleportation ready and teleported everyone in he circle to the battle ground.

Part 2.

After the teleportation you and the others were still in the club room but Grafia and Lily were not in the room. Then you heard a familiar voice loud enough for everyone on the battle field to hear.

[Hello I am Grafia, Queen of Sirzichs Lucifer and I will be the Refry for today's rating game]

[The battle ground for today is Kuoh academy. Lord Risers base is the New school building. Lady Rias base is the Old school building. If a pawn gets to the enemy's base they can be promoted. Now the match will begin]

As Grafia ended her message and the Rating game began Issei and Asia were freaking out because the sky.

"Where are we?" Issei asked

"We are in a alternate space specifically used for rating games. That means we can do some serious damage, we can even burn this entire place to the ground" Akeno said while behind him.