17:.

February...
(Y/N)'s POV

"DON'T YELL AT ME. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" I screamed at 2D.

"I CAN' GO LIK DIS!!!" He points at a love bite that was more noticeable than the others he has.

Okay, last night I did get a bit overboard with him.

~last night's event~

"Gah. Is dis gud?" He wears a shirt and jeans.

"Stu you have to wear something more...nice. Not jeans and a graphic Tee." I Looked back down to the paper work I had left to do.

"Nofink I have is gud." He sits down. Already defeated from everything.

I got up and went behind him. Hugging him close.

"Just relax. I know you've been stressing all this week about the album and photoshoot, but you just have to settle down." I gave a small massage on his shoulders. Receiving a hum of satisfaction.

"Dat feels gud. Ah." He groans while you kept massaging him.

I kept going until I sent gentle kisses onto his neck.

"Have anything in mind that I can do?" His smirk was shown, he turns his body to look at me.

"I hav' a few fings in mind~" he purred and pulled my body close to him.

"Show me then." I smirked until I felt my body on the mattress.

((WOAH THERE PARTNER GONNA STOP YOU THERE. KIDS MIGHT BE READING.))

"Oh Stu~" I hummed in pleasure.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) NSFW

...

Okay last night we might of done it again, and then this morning I might have bitten his neck really hard while he was asleep.

Okay fine I did go a bit too far.

"Love, I don't have anything to cover it up...I-I'm sorry." I didn't like that fact of yelling. It sort of scared me to hear him yell like that.
I suddenly felt my eyes start to water.

"N-no don' cry." He said softly. ((Don't cry, craft!))
I felt him put his face on the crook of my neck. His skin felt cold on me, but I'm used to it.

"I'm sorreh dat I yelled at yew." 2-D gave me a kiss on the forehead and wiped the tears.

"We'll figure something out once we get to the photoshoot set. Now get changed. You're not going like that even I wanted you to." He chuckles and smirks.

"I know yew like dis." I gently pushed him away and laughed.

"Okay okay. Let me help you get something to wear and stop staring at me, I know I'm naked." He laughs and just gives me one of his shirts.

Well this is going to be a long day.

...

"FOR THE LOVE OF SATAN, SHUT UP." Murdoc yelled at the top of his lungs.

2D has been complaining at the love bite the whole car ride. Even if I reassured him. He's still worried.

"Stu just relax."

"Relax? Dis is bad. I can' take no pictures."

"The only love bite you'll have is my fist on your face, now shut the hell up." Murdoc grumbles and looks back at the road while Russel drives.

"Dis is so annoying. Luv, cova it up."

"Stu I told you I don't have anything."

Then here comes the whining.

"DAMN YOU. GET OVER HERE FACEACHE." Murdoc removed his seatbelt and grabbed 2D's hair.

Both of them started to argue.
at this point I'm done with both of them.

"ENOUGH. STOP ACTING LIKE FUCKING BABIES AND SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN BEFORE I MAKE YOU." I couldn't believe I said that.

Both 2D and Murdoc sat back down and didn't say a word. Noodle was shocked that she ended up hiding.

Russel chuckled while continuing to drive.

"One more fucking peep, I will kick both of you out." I looked down at the files that had numbers for venues.

It was all silent and fine.

...

"This actually would look great. Why would he want to cover it up?" The make up stylist said while looking at the love bite.

"I don't know. He's a huge baby about it."

"HEY!" 2D looked upset while the stylist gave some finishing touches on dark areas.

Everyone were on set, ready to take photos. Yet they started with Murdoc.

"Are yew still mad at meh?" 2-D looked at me.

I didn't respond. I felt his arm around my shoulder and a sigh.

"I'm not mad. Just a bit stressed out."

"Is okay. Maybeh I'll help wit dat." He whispered into my ear. I blushed.

"I'll think about it." He smiles and kisses me.

"2D we need you on set." The photographer's assistant said.

I gave a smile and patted his back.

"Save those lips fo' me, luv." Then he walks off.

"You're not going to kick my ass, right?" Murdoc said.

"No, but next time you two start having a fit. It's not going to be pretty at all."

"Like last night wasn't pretty. Oh Stu. Oh that's nice. Oh yes right there." He mocks the moans that I made. Soon laughs

"GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE YOU DAMN PICKLE."

...