07:.

Everyone was going crazy in the recording studio. They played many different sounds to figure out a right tone.

Yet 2D has to record his part.

"Alright faceache we need this album to be out by next year. So don't fucking mess this up." Murdoc release his finger off the intercom button.

"Could you at least be a considerate bastard." You looked at Murdoc with a serious face.

"We only have a couple months to record with 2D, the collaborators, and instruments, and you're telling me to be considerate." He simply raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe stop hitting and insulting 2D would make him feel more...wanted."

Murdoc chuckles, he gets close, and puts a finger up your face.

"Listen love, I have run this band for almost a couple of years, and here you come demanding me what to do." You swatted his finger away from your face and looked angry at him.

"So basically abusing your band member to sing is the right thing, what the hell is your problem." Standing up, Murdoc simply steps back a bit.

"I would have you fired by now, but at least you do shit around here. Why don't you get me and 2D some water, kitty." Sticking his tongue out, you scrunched your face in disgust.

Kitty was basically a nickname that he's giving you, it's more of a "your my slave" kind of name.

"Fine. I'll be back." You stood up, catching 2D's attention. All you did was giving him a smile.

You swore that 2D blushed a bit.

(Y/N) POV
That was a weird conversation between me and Murdoc.
Something just made me want to defend him.

Once I got to the kitchen, Russel was there.

"Hey Russ." I waved, and he turned around.

"What's good. Are you hungry?" Looking at me, I wonder what he made for lunch.

"Well not yet, what are you making?" Looking over the pot, I was able to smell it.

"It's a recipe for Stew. Hope you'll like it." He gave you a sweet smile.

Ever since living with everyone else, Russel would be the cook of the bunch. I enjoyed the food. Eventually both me and him talk about past times.

When he was possessed by his dead friend Del, how he moved to England for protection, etc.

"I'll be back later, okay?" I grabbed two bottles of water and a beer bottle.

He nodded and turned back to his cooking.

Once I walked back to the recording studio, I walked in at them arguing.

2D's POV
"WHAT DO YEW FINK IM TRYING TO DO?!"
"DON'T YOU YELL AT ME."

Murdoc and I were arguing, because of the song, not only that, but the way he got close to (Y/N). She looked uncomfortable.

"What is going on?" Both me and Murdoc turned to (Y/N). Standing in confusion.

"Ah thank Kitty for the drinks." Murdoc walked up to her, taking the beer bottle out of her hand.

She gave me a water bottle, and I sat down on the floor.

"What was the meaning of the argument?"

"Faceache was being a little shit, by making to many mistakes."

"You two argue like kids. Mostly you Murdoc." She pointed at both of us.

"But he started it." Me and murdoc said at the same time.

"I don't care who started. We will learn to get along, or I won't let anyone come out of this Studio alive, you got that?" Her tone was seriously scary.

Yet I like it.

"Let's try this one more time." Murdoc took a swing of his beer and pushed me into the small room.

Normal POV

It was calm by now.
2D singing over the already recorded instrumental audio.
Murdoc looking intensively onto the sound modifiers.

"So explain your attitude towards 2D. You seem to defend him a lot."

In an instant, you blushed and look away.

"I just don't like the abuse."

"I smell bullshit, you like the kid." Murdoc took a sip of his beer.

"I-Is it that obvious?" Murdoc had a semi smile.

"Yeah, pretty much." You covered your face of embarrassment.

"Please don't say anything to him." Looking up at him while he sings. It felt like the past couple of nights where you fell asleep in his room.

"I won't say anything, love." For once in a few days since working with Murdoc. He was starting to be considerate.

"FACEACHE YOU JUST MESSED IT UP AGAIN!"

Or maybe not.