"Your choice, though." Zayn added.

"Well I don't know." Harry smiled in a cute way.

"How about somewhere in the city? Just...go for a drive until we find somewhere." Harry shrugged.

"Sounds good." Zayn nodded.

"Okay, I'm going to change." Harry said, walking off to his room.

"You look fine." Zayn frowned.

"I want to look nicer." Harry argued.

"How's that possible?" Zayn asked, making Harry pause in his doorway and grin.

"Come watch." He said in a flirty way, disappearing.

"You know, I think I'll wear a shirt that's really easy to unbutton. Just for you." He said, digging through his closet.

Zayn sat on the bed, chuckling. "Buttons are no challenge for me. Wear what you want."

"Which one?" Harry asked, turning around and showing Zayn two shirts.

"I see no difference." Zayn said honestly.

"Zayn, c'mon. They're very different."

"Not really. They both have weird patterns and a lot of colors." Zayn chuckled.

"You know what? You have weird patterns and a lot of colors." Harry said, choosing a shirt himself.

"Is that why you love me?" Zayn smiled.

"One reason, sure." Harry chuckled.

"Should I wear black or white pants?" Harry asked next, taking his shirt off.

"Does it matter?" Zayn asked, feeling hungry the more he thought about dinner.

"Um, yes it matters. It changes the look entirely." Harry frowned.

"Black." Zayn decided.

"Figures." Harry teased, looking at Zayn's black shirt and jeans.

"Or wear those gold pants." Zayn chuckled, laying back on the bed and looking at the ceiling.

"You really liked those?" Harry smiled, taking his pants off now.

"They looked nice on you. I think only you could pull something like that off." Zayn admitted, closing his eyes.

He quickly opened them again as he felt Harry straddle his hips.

"What're you doing?" He blushed, looking over all of Harry's exposed skin.

"I need to tell you something." Harry said.

"And you figured this would be the best way?" Zayn chuckled.

"Mhmm." Harry smiled, sitting on him now, his hands rested on Zayn's stomach.

"What is it?" Zayn asked, pushing his shirt back down as Harry began to slide it up.

"I don't want you to be mad at me." Harry said cautiously. "But I already have condoms here."

Zayn paused. "Why?"

"I bought them just in case we got caught up in the moment and you wanted to." Harry admitted.

"When?" Zayn frowned.

"You remember how heated things got yesterday afternoon when I brought you here to help you study for our test? On my way back here after dropping you off I got them." Harry said.

Zayn slowly smiled. "So are you saying you don't want to go on a date with me?"

"I'm saying that I know you, and I know you'd much rather have a private date. Why don't we order some pizza and stay in?" Harry suggested.

"Harry, I know you too. I know you like to go out. Are you sure?" Zayn asked.

"Babe I'm the one suggesting we stay in. I'm fine with it." Harry chuckled.

"Okay. Pizza it is." Zayn sighed.

"Yay I don't have to get dressed!" Harry cheered, falling down beside Zayn on the bed.

"So the real Harry likes to walk around in his underwear." Zayn said, looking at him.

"Yeah. I'm sure that'll set the mood, right?" Harry smiled, rolling onto his side and propping himself up on his elbow.

"Certainly." Zayn said, his eyes trailing down Harry's body.

Harry bit his lip. "So are you sure you want to eat dinner first?"

Zayn looked into his eyes. "I'm positive."

"Are you trying to be a tease?" Harry asked, smiling slightly.

"I'm not the one with the perfect body wearing nothing but boxers." Zayn said before he sat up.

Harry smiled, bouncing off the bed and to his feet.

"Is just cheese okay with you? I'm only in the mood for one kind of meat tonight and it isn't pepperoni." Harry smirked.

Zayn started laughing, hiding his face in his hands.

"I'll take that as a yes." Harry chuckled, going to get his phone while Zayn struggled to breathe.

××××××××××××
A/N: How am I going to end this story?
- Z

P.s.- AU where Zayn and Harry switch bodies? Something along the lines of that? The idea popped in my head today.