08

Zayn left after giving Harry his diagnosis, leaving Harry sitting there on the bathroom floor.

Harry didn't care though, he wanted to be alone.

He just hoped Zayn didn't tell anyone about what happened.

Harry sighed, eventually pulling himself to his feet and flushing the toilet.

He rinsed his mouth, putting a piece of gum in before he picked up his things and left.

Harry took a deep breath after he got in his car, thinking everything over.

Just after the rehearsal, Harry was called and informed that Louis had been in a car accident.

Head on.

Harry felt so guilty because of what he'd been thinking about Louis after their talk yesterday.

He felt so selfish and immature.

He wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to forgive himself, especially if Louis didn't make it.

Harry got himself together, leaving the school and heading to the hospital.

He soon learned that Louis wasn't in the operating room or anything like that, but that he had been looked over and was resting.

It took Harry almost ten minutes to find his room, and he was relieved when he did.

"Hey babe." Louis smiled weakly.

"Hey, what'd they say? Is anything broken?" Harry asked, hurrying over to him.

"Nah, just a few bruises. I'm really lucky." Louis said.

"It was my fault so I'll be paying for all of it, but I can afford it."

"You and your speeding. Do you see what I mean now?" Harry scolded lightly.

"Yes." Louis said quietly, smiling some.

"I was so worried, Lou. I cried so much." Harry said, starting to cry again.

Louis reached out and took his hand, bringing it to his lips and kissing it gently.

"Don't worry about me babe, I'm fine. This weekend is still on. In fact, I have a surprise for you. Hope you didn't want to go out though, my car is sort of destroyed." Louis chuckled.

"No, no. I just want to stay with you all day. I've missed you so much." Harry said, leaning down and kissing his cheek.

Louis smiled, turning so their lips could meet.

"I missed you too." He said softly.

"Sorry I've been so busy lately." Louis added.

Harry sat next to the bed, looking into his eyes. "It's okay."

Louis smiled, lifting his hand to run his fingers along Harry's cheekbone.

"I spend all day around models but none of them are a perfect as you." He said.

Harry blushed, smiling.

"I'll be out of here in a few hours. Obviously I can't make it to the show, so can I come over tonight?" Louis asked.

"Of course. You can show me where it hurts and I'll kiss it all better." Harry smiled.

Louis smiled back. "I'd love that."

×
×
×

"Hey, did you notice that Harry didn't show up today?" Niall asked as he and Zayn sat down at lunch the next day.