..Pregnant?...

Destiny's POV One week later

"Woah Girl! This has been happening for like 3 weeks now. whats up kiddo?" sam asked as he came in and patted my back, lifting my hair. i whiped my mouth and got the mouthwash. after i rinsed my mouth i looked at sam with worried eyes. "Wha?-Oh....Oh D....NO! No no no no...No!" wow hes really freaking out! "Sam i dont even kno- Sam!" i yelled as he walked out the room with a red face. "You knocked up my sister eh?! Well. Im about to knock you out bruce!" Sam yelled. "I dont know what your talking 'bout mate. What are you on?" Ben chuckled sitting back as i entered the room. "Wait..ben...she has been sick for a little while now and shes always hungry..." Cameron Interjected. "Are you fucking joking?! we used protection!" Ben rolled his eyes. i shook my head. "N-no we didnt..." i frowned. "Well if she is shes getting rid of it because i am NOT having a baby!...I-i..i'm a freakin rockstar! i cant handle that! I never wanted a child and i never wanted you!" he said pointing to me. i gasped and let the tears fall. i ran up the stairs and slammed our bedroom door. i slid down the back and balled up into a fit of tears. Why me? This has happened twie now...Although i might actually be pregnant with a jerk who i thought loved me!..I guess not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

five hours later...

i fell asleep on the floor. yes i fell asleep. i heard the door open and i woke up with a scream. Don't Be ben dont be ben...he might hit me! he might..he might "Ahh!" i screamed and let more tears flow. "Woah woah, Des, des Calm down love!" dannys voice was filled with conern as he rushed over and nealed down next to me rubbing my back. "Why danny? All i wanted was to forget it and it would dissapear. But sam had to blurt out and now bens in a bitch mode" i yelled into his now tear-stained shirt. "Shhh..Its okay. Do you want this baby?" he asked looking into my eyes. i nodded. it was true. i really loved babys and i am really ready for a child. i just have no one for it. "Well then. If bens really going to be an arse about this. Then how about me james sam and cam help you raise it yeah? It could be Mummy and the 4 uncles" he chuckled pulling me into his lap. i nodded and decided to lift my head. "And remember that no matter what. I-We are always going to be here for you" he smiled and bent down kissing my forhead, rocking us back and fourth. I finally drifted off into a peaceful sleep. In dannys arms. Which i felt..safe in.