The Wolf's Cave

This is a boyxboy werewolf story. If you do not like either of those or spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes please do not read. I'm not perfect just love to write. I also love to write boyxboy and werewolf stories. So to those of you who don't care about any of that shit please continue and I hope you enjoy. If you are leaving bye have a nice day and please don't come back.

On

With

The

Storie. :0)

"I have to go over to Clover's and study tonight and I'm taken Liam with me. We won't be back until curfew." I said to Ms. Long the head of the orphanage my twin brother Liam and I lived at.

"That is every night this week. I better not find out your up to no good and your grades better be all A's with all this studying your doing." She spat.

"I'm not I promise and they will be." I said holding up my hands in defense.

Here's a little back ground. My name is Leif Austin Jones and I have a twin brother Liam. Liam is my everything. He is all I have in this world and in two months I will become legally responsible for him. You see Liam will have to live with me for the rest of his life if he doesn't find a partner to take care of him. Liam is a little slower then average and has a slight hearing problem. The state calls him mentally handicap I say he just needs a little extra push to get it right.

I have been secretly working for the last couple years at the hotel in town. I've saved every penny and have enough for a good start for Liam and I but if the orphanage found out they would demand the money. They already get a check for both Liam and I for taking care of us. Plus Liam gets a disability check that they keep. Clover my best friend in the whole world helps me with everything. She watches Liam while I work. She has a bank account with my money in it so it can't be traced back to me. She covers for me on nights I have to work over night an has her mom call Ms. Long and say we are staying at her house. She is the rock that helps hold my world up.

"You two better be in here on time no bullshit." Ms. Long said.

"We will be here." I said grabbing my back pack and Liam's.

"Clover's?" Liam asked but it sounded kind of like govers.

"Yeah buddy. Come on now or will be late and Ms. Cindy hate it when we not there for dinner." I said saying the truth. Cindy is Clover's mom and she just loves us to bits.

"Okay." Liam said.

One thing I was glad that I was allowed to have and that was a car. Ms. Long actually gave it to me when I turned 16. It was more or less a bribe because I caught her with a married man. The man and his wife were looking to adopt and the man got a bonus the wife didn't know about. The cars old but it works.

"Work?" Liam asked once we were down the road a ways.

"Yeah bud I'm sorry but I have to keep saving money." I said smiling at him as I stopped at a stop sign.

"It's okay." he said sounding a little upset.

Clover lived a block from work so it was a extra bonus on getting Liam dropped off and to work on time the same goes for getting home before curfew.

I work at The Wolf's Cave. This whole town is filled with wolves, werewolves that is. In fact Liam and I are the only humans with in a fifty mile radius. How did we end up here is something I have never figured out. They think I'm stupid and don't know what they are. I'm human not stupid.

"No overtime." Liam said as I pulled up to Clover's house.

"Not this week bud. Next week the big bosses son is coming home and their having a celebration. The whole town besides you and I are invited." I said sending him 'the look'. He knows about them all being werewolves. I tell him everything.