Chapter 13

Bellamy's POV:

I woke up and I felt pain throught my whole body. It wasn't a very good feeling. I realized that I was lying on a floor. I looked at my right side and there I saw Clarke fast asleep on the sofa. Now I remembered. We were so in our conversations yesterday that the time flew by and it was to dark to go back to the camp. That's how I ended up sleeping on the floor. The sofa wasn't big enough for both of us to sleep in. So I offered Clarke to sleep on the sofa. She had told me that I could sleep on the sofa first. I sat up and tried to wake Clarke up. She wasn't easy to wake up.

-Princess, it's time to wake up so that we can go back to camp. I said and she said something that I couldn't really hear.

-I will go back by myself if you don't wake up now princess. I said.

-Shut up Bellamy. Give me five minutes. Please. She begged.

-Only five. If you aren't up I will force you out of that sofa. I said. She knew that I wasn't serious about that.

-Be nice Bellamy. Clarke said and yawned.

-Fine. Just because you are cute when you sleep. I said.

-So you were checking me out Blake? Clarke said. She still had her eyes shut.

-Whatever.

-What do you think that our people back at camp will think when we come back? We have been gone for almost a day now. Clarke said.

-They are probably gonna think that we hooked up or something. I said and laughed. Clarke didn't look pleased.

-Shut up. Octavia, Raven, Miller, Monty and Jasper already know that we did that like three weeks ago. Clarke said. Why did she tell them about that? It was private between us. Maybe not, we never talked about that.

-Why did you tell them? I asked.

-I wasn't going to tell them. But if I remember right Octavia or Monty asked me how I was doing and I was thinking about how to answer them. And I wasn't going to tell them because they would not let it go. And I might have thought out loud. Clarke said.

-Okay. I said.

Clarke was now up and we were ready to walk back to camp. I didn't care what everyone would think. Me and Clarke had promised each other that we were gonna try not to fight with each other. And we decided that we should for once be friends and not just co-leaders.

Monty's POV:

Octavia has been freaking out the whole morning and it started to get very annoying. We have tried to talk her about other stuff than Bellamy and Clarke not being here since we don't know where they are yet. And everything we are talking about with her, she is turning into a new conversation about Bellamy and Clarke are. It can be everything from They are fine because they have each other or What if someone or something killed them. And so many other things.

It was now lunch and I could hear people yelling about that there were people outside the wall. And since no one has left camp today, we all knew that it was Bellamy and Clarke. I am happy and realived that they are back and safe from wherever they were. I could hear Octavia's voice coming closer to me as I walked toward the gates at the wall. And there were Bellamy and Clarke. They walked in and they looked all innocent as if they haven't been gone at all.

-WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU TWO BEEN? I heard Octavia yelling at them.

-Octavia, you sound just like Bellamy when he gets angry at me. Take a deep breath, or two if you need. You seem to need that. Clarke said. Bellamy was standing next to Clarke and he had a smirk on his lips. And the both of them started to laugh.

-GUYS! THIS ISN'T FUNNY. WE WERE WORRIED ABOUT YOU TWO. Octavia yelled once again.

-We lost track of time Octavia. Bellamy said.

-Lost track of time? You two weren't hooking up again? Octavia said loud enough for everyone to hear. I don't think that they wanted the whole camp to know that.

-OCTAVIA! THAT WAS A SECRET! THANKS SO MUCH! Clarke yelled and walked away.

-Great work O. That's exactly what we needed. For everyone to know. Me and Clarke had just became friends. That's one reason why we were gone! Bellamy said harsh. Why did you have to say that Octavia Blake? 

Clarke's POV

I can not believe that Octavia said that out loud. Now the whole camp will look at me different. Like I am just another girl hooking up with Bellamy Blake. When I told my friends that they shouldn't tell anyone about me and Bellamy I had been serious. But Octavia broke that. I had walked tomy tent and I was laying down. I felt a tear on my cheek. I have never been so emotional as I am right now. After a few minutes Raven walked inside my tent.

-You should hear Bellamy. He is lecturing Octavia about how to be a good friend and not spill secrets infront of everyone and how much she must have hurt you now. Raven said. It didn't make me feel better at all.

-Whatever. I didn't want the whole camp to know. Octavia, you and my friends wasn't even suppose to know. And I just happened to tell them when they asked me how I was feeling about you know, the whole me, you and Finn thing.

-I am not going to tell you that I know how you feel about this because I don't. But we are over the whole Finn thing. We both deserves better. And in your case that would be Bellamy. I know it. You two would make a special, cute and annoying couple that we all would love to be around. Raven said and I smiled.

-Whatever. I said.

Octavia's POV:

I didn't mean to tell everyone about Clarke and Bellamy. I really didn't. I never want Clarke to hate me. I have been standing beside the wall listening to Bellamy who "was lecturing" me about everything and anything.

-Bell, I know. I am sorry okay! I said. My brother was angry at me. My best friend hates me, at least I think she does. And I am disappointed at myself for everything. Because it was my fault. I walked to Clarke's tent. But when I was going in to say that I am sorry, I heard her and Raven inside talking and laughing. I got jeaulous because Clarke is my best friend and not Raven's. Gosh, it feels like me and Bellamy have change roles now.

Bellamy's POV:

I was currently helping a few boys to fix the wall around camp because a part of the wall was destroyed. And I don't know how that happened. We have been trying to put the wall back up for like a hour now. I turned around when I heard someone yelling my name. It was spacewalker.

-Let me guess, you are here because you heard what Octavia said? I asked him.

-Why did you sleep with the princess? Finn asked me. Was he serious? He was the one that cheated on Raven with Clarke. And Clarke didn't know Raven excisted.

-That's none of your business spacewalker. I said harsh.

-You can't be with her. Finn said.

-What if I want to be with her? What are you going to do about that? At least I can promise you what you and Clarke will never happen. That's for sure. I said and walked away. I didn't want to keep talking to him about my princess.