Chapter 6

Clarke's POV:

I know that me and Bellamy need to talk things out. But I just wanted to have some fun with him before. We were finally back at camp after we found alot of food when we were hunting. I was currently in the dropship taking care of two stupid kids that had played around and hurt themselves. Kids can be so stupid these days I thought to myself and laughed. When I was done taking care of the two kids I walked out off the dropship to find Octavia. But instand I was greeted by Raven.

-Hey Raven. I said as confident as possible.

-Hey, so me and Finn broke up to. And I am not angry at you at all. I can see what Finn saw in you. I can't blame him for trying to get together with you? However, I would like to be your friend. Maybe we could forget about the whole Finn thing? Does that sound okay? Asked Raven.

-Yeah, sure. As I said, I would like to be your friend. Come with me. I said and walked away. Raven were following me. I was going to introduce her to my friends and tell them that we are actually friends now. And that nothing is weird between us.

It was starting to get darker outside and we all sat at the bonfire. We always had one every night. We use to have one so that we all can get together in camp after a hard day of work. Except for the gaurds of course. Me, Octavia, Miller, Jasper, Monty and Raven didn't sit with the others this night. We were in our own conversation and had fun. From nowhere Monty asked me a question that I would hope they wouldn't bring up tonight or ever.

-So how's Bellamy? Monty asked me and all the attention turned to me.

-How should I know? He has been angry at me the whole day. I said and looked at the other kids in the camp.

-Bellamy the other leader in camp? Raven asked. Since she has only been here for a like a little more than twentyfour hours she didn't know how things worked around her yet.

-Yeah, Clarke slept with him. But don't tell Finn. He is going to go all crazy. And god knows what he is going to do then. Said Jasper.

-JASPER! I yelled at him.

-It's okay Clarke. Said Raven. I didn't have time to say anything until Bellamy came and sat down between Monty and Octavia.

-So what are you guys talking about? Asked Bellamy harsh. He is for sure still very upset with me. And I don't even know what his problem was in the first place.

-Nothing really. We are just filling in Raven about things around here. How everything is working down here. What to do and not to do. Said Octavia and smirked.

-Clarke can we talk? Bellamy ask me. I smirk and laugh.

-And he did it again! I say out loud and everyone looks at me like I am weird.

-What are you talking about? Asks Miller.

-Nothing! Says Bellamy.

-Bell, just let it go! I say and smirk. I stand up and walk away from my friend. But before I walk into the dropship I turn around.

-Didn't you want to talk? I said.

Octavia's POV:

It was obvious that Clarke and Bellamy like each other. They are the same. They are just to stubborn to admit. Me and my riends have a bet on how long it's going to take for those two to get together. I always thought that we would force Clarke and Finn to break up. But to our luck they broke up much earlier. And I am not very happy to see Clarke hurting like she is. Even if she doesn't know it. Bellamy is her rock. They can get through anything as long as they work together. And it often works.

-So you guys want to make Bellamy and Clarke to get together? Asked Raven and we all nodded. Of course we wanted that. We are all rooting for Bellarke to happen. Except for some girl here.

-Of course we want. But Bellamy is a womanizer which Clarke doesn't like. And if he will get together with Clarke he has to stop what he is doing. Bellamy is off limits but some girls here doesn't understand that. I tell Raven.

-They will get together evantually. Says Jasper.

-Yeah, if they don't we have to force them or something. I don't mean littarly force them. Says Miller and we all starts to laugh.

-I guess so. I say.